Should I worry or just get mad?

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would try to call the number you're receiving the SMS messages from, not from my own number but from another number.

If they answer the phone you'll have a better picture of what could be going on. Different scenarios:

- Farang Male answering: He want you away of that girl, he wants the girl only for him.

- Farang female: I don't think that would be the case, anyhow no idea what could be if this is the case.

- Thai Male: Would really surprise me since then he's kind of cutting one of his $$$ income (you),

- Thai female: She is jealous of that girl and wants you away.

Doing this you can get a little bit of light on the thing.

Falang male, most likely I think.

If he can read her SMS, how about email. But be aware, he may read that too. Phone her direct, if anyone else but her answers, hang up. if she does, propose another way of comms, e.g. a new hotmail adress you can set up for her before the call.

My ex gf in a silly mood, gave me the email addresss and password she used for communicating with a supposed former lover. WEhen i found out from my cellphone that she'd been calling him, I used it to read their emails, and called her bluff.

The rest is history.

Guys,

Thanks for the input so far.

Starting to calm down a bit now.

There is some more to tell with this story so maybe I should add this now. She lives with another girl who doesn't work, is a sponsoree, at 10K+ a week apparently, this girl is, according to my friend, fat lazy and very crazy. Sponsor is farang and in town but doesn't get to see her much. I saw her today and it was a bit scary, she seemed not to want to let my girl go, just kind of hanging on until she told this girl to sling her hook. Said later that this girl has taken to hanging out in the bar. My guess is this might be the source just don't want to accuse before I'm sure.

No she has no 'dangerous' info that I can think of.

Thinking I should call this number but at some really odd time like maybe 10am tomorrow morning.

We don't have any other communication medium going. Like I said it's been a very easy going set up, no need for loads of support systems. Just call and meet with a few SMS in between.

Will be a shame if it goes tits up as a result she is sweet.

Cheers,

M.

I had a BR girl for a while. Once whilst away together she used my laptop to log into her HOTMAIL account. Daft brush didn't realise her password was so simple you couldn't help but read it as she one finger typed it in.

I checked it a couple of times and followed her various one and only true love threads going with different guys. Never said anything, it's her life, her business, and we were never destined for the long run so why bring grief to the table.

Still chat to her, nice girl, tasty fuck.

Not the same as having some twat try to eject me.

Cheers,

M.

We talked about it earlier when I knew she would be awake. At least now I know it's bullshit. When I told her what went down last night she clearly did not know anything about it and started to cry which I suppose is not so surprising for a number of reasons.

She didn't recognise the number nor does she understand who might want to be like this to her, it's impact on me is going to be minimal, clearly it was her who was the target. I think the HIV bit really upset her, she said she would take me to a hospital so we could both get tested. She knows she is clean was tested only a month ago and has only been with me since. Okay, BG bullshit detector went off on this one but she has the paper to show me and I think I believe I've been the only one recently. Questioning other regular punters at this place suggests they have not seen her BF'd and I now know for sure she has only been there a very short time.

Think I can put this down to some fruit that needs medical help. I will show her the messages next time I see her and when I talk to her later I'm going to tell her to call the number from a payphone, see if she recognises the voice that way. I'm not going to call and give it any legitimacy.

Good to be able to get on here and vent a little. Also helps to have people come back with some stuff that due to the situation last night was going over my head. Thanks guys.

Cheers,

M.

Definitely going to go and get tested tomorrow. I know it's definitely bullshit now but she is real keen to prove it so I'll go along, good thing anyway.

Have told her that if all the tests come back clean then I will do dasterdly wicked deeds to her body, she giggled. :o:chili::o:chili::o

Cheers,

M.

Archived