Should I worry or just get mad?

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Being HIV+ is not a real drama anymore if you can afford the right medication."

Sure not a drama ::

You have to be joking. ::

These girls lie all of the time about their HIV status right until they go to the hospital and it reads positive. Happened to two friends-They were ok

Better to check it out-Maybe nothing but safety is the best route.

It's a drama if you do not know it. It's a drama if they detect you're full blown AIDS.

Today there are good medications that we can prescribe that will keep healthy the HIV+ people forever. Three pills/day are enough.

New medications are under development that are even better but still on the testing process.

Due to my profession I know a lot of people who is HIV+ and you would never tell.

Get tested.

Life is to valuable to not get a check... I have to get one. I want to know because i dont want to harm anyone else.

Trouble in Thailand is all the "barebackers" putting all of us at risk...... Not nice or clever.

Manzoon, yes, drugs are keeping people with AIDS alive longer, but the problem now emerging is that they develop resistance to the drugs, then they have to take another type of drug. The side effect are very nasty, and make a miserable life, and most importantly, they are EXPENSIVE< so while a westerner can afford them, a thai will die as before and as now.

DOG

One of the major problems is people not taking the medication on regular basis, many times people with HIV have a profile that cause that. See I write people with HIV and not AIDS. I consider that people with HIV are not sick, really sick I mean, there is something in their organism that has to be controlled since could be the cause of multiple diseases.

I've been helping people during long time and while they take the medication I've really seen few cases who developed resistance to the meds. Today there are a lot of options to use and quite a lot of them don't have the big side effects that had in the past. Those side effects have been reduced for two different reasons: new drugs available and less daily mg prescribed.

In the old days when AZT was the only available thing the mg/day prescribed were around 3000 mg while today there is people who is taking 300 mg only.

The important thing is to know that you are HIV and get the treatment that will keep you healthy.

Meds are not cheap but there is a trend on its price reduction that hopefully will continue. I'm a big supporter of the generics, hopefully they will be widely available sometime in this area.

We did it today. All clear. Tested for pretty much everything and a few things I don't know about by the look of the paperwork. She held my hand the whole time we were waiting and as good as her word insisted on paying. Suppose we should go again in a few months as they told us just to be sure. This was BGH, good service.

Ran out of time so had to leave her shortly after. Paid BF and told her to go home and have an easy night. She agreed if I promised to go see her tomorrow and fuck her silly, what can I say.

I'm still getting SMS hate mail but just ignorring it for the time being. Still don't know where it's coming from but now pretty certain it's a Thai female. We have both tried calling the number but always seems to be unavailable.

Cheers,

M.

Been trying to call, from unknown numbers, but it's permanently unobtainable. Gonna keep trying till I get a result. Don't want to reply to the SMS's as I think that would just end up being a shit fight.

Monzoon.

Good point and we do intend to go again. Hmm, risky activities, well only with each other but for the time being keeping them as risk free as can be.

Cheers,

M.

Archived