Big Fat Honeys

the_numbers

Hola,

I was wondering if any of you nanaboys had e-mails hilarious e-mails from bargirls :: I'm sure there are some out there that top those recounted in the book: "I Love You, My Big Fat Honey".

I've helped translate a few e-mails before in internet cafes, and had quite a few laughs and even a heartstring tugged over the years from similar material.

I thought this fit best in relationships because well.. communication is always the hardest part of any relationship :doah: I saw one girl writing an e-mail saying this the other day:

"You heard my brother talking yesterday - he speaks English very good. Not same farang. Why you don't trust me?" :grinyes: Not up to par for a BG lie.

If you have whole e-mails delete the header and footer and post the body. I'm digging around for old ones right now..

Best,

the_numbers

Numbers,

Just go to any computer in any internet shop around sukumvit and search around in the documents ,recycle bin. Some are even saved right on the desktop.

The Internet shop that was in the beer bar area that just got recently tore down near soi 13 was the best.

I wasn't deliberately looking for these letters but came across them one day. very entertaining stuff. would sometime be laughing out loud. Read one the other day at another shop to my darling Paul. The house is coming along nicely but my "broter" says we need more money for equipments.

LL

Ilso.

I know what you are saying, however, I was just looking for a little fun with some friends on the board. I think we all probably have a few old ones. However, just misspelling brother isn't enough. Its more the 'mad cow' disease OH was describing, or classic ones like.. "pussy mai sabai i go home". :dunno: just can't beat it.

Best,

the_numbers

• 4 weeks later...

A few years back I was lucky enough to know some lawyers who were very pissed at an exceptionally cheap lawyer here in BKK.

They had his buisness card printed up and gave it to every bar girl they met in the Phillipines in a two week sextravaganza.

Letters, collect phone calls and e-mails came in for years.

The Thai secretaries handled the perfumed letters, with red hearts drawn on, with exceptional sensitivity and understanding.

Hi the_numbers,

Had a thread about this a few years back. Like OH though, mine are deleted also (from a com melt-down). Many were truly hilarious. Good training though. After a few years of receiving these, makes it more easy to navigate through Thai chat rooms. Can pick out any girl who writes these on an even seldom basis, in a New York second.

Should also note, many are written by farangs translating what Thai girl tells them to write, because they cannot type in English. We have (had?) a board member here who used to do this for money, and would interject 'clues', to clueless punters who were the recipients, just for fun. I doubt many of the love-sick guys ever picked up on many, though. Too many were too excited to hear their tirak telling them that "I quit bar, because can only think you after you leave me. You can make me have pefect life, and now want only that. But now have many problem because you not here, and need help to stay out bar......"

Blaa, blaa blaa. :D

Mother get sick.

Brother in motosai accident.

Father lose job.

Family lose farm soon.

Sister get pregnant from no-good Thai bf.

Room-mate not pay rent, so will get evicted from room soon.

Want to leave bar to go to 'beauty' school, but cannot do without work bar. "How can I do?"

Get sick, but cannot pay hospital bill, so have no choice to go work bar again.

It's endless. :grinyes:

And, of course, the all-time favorite......?

But you won't hear that anymore. Is too hard to understand why a girl wearing a $200 mobile, asking 3,000 baht short time, would be worried about a vet bill for a sick buffalo. They know already that ain't going to fly. If it's a buffalo theme now days, it will be that father invested all family money into cloning 'Daisey', and infringed on someone's patent rights, and are now being sued. ::

But the "How can I do?", will alway's be there! THAT....will never change. :spin:

They will NEVER give you a solution. What they want to see, is your reaction, and will then read that, to where they go next.

Once you understand this process, it can be great fun at playing their own game. More fun than any video game I've ever known.

HT

Archived