STD? help please!!!!

Ok guys maybe I am being parinoid but want help from anyone in the know. I slept with a girl last week and now the tip of my penis, right at the opening, is still sore. It hurts when it rubs against my underwear while walking ect.. There has been no pain while urinating and no discharge of any kind. I had taken some Viargra and this girl was really tiny and I had to really force my way in there (KY would have helped). I did her 4 times and I am not sure when it starting hurting but when I walked her back to the station it was sore as hell so it wasn't something that starting happening after a few days. It has been a week now and is stil sore but not as bad as before. Any ideas???

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be helpful to know if you used a condom or not. Since your symptoms started within hours, trauma is most likely a factor, as infections such as chlamydia or gonorrhea, take more time to cause symptoms. Whether it is the sole cause cannot be answered without an examination by a doctor.

Yes, thanks I have thought of that. If I were in Bangkok I would have already done so. I am away right now and need to find an English speaking doctor that deals with these matters and it has not proven easy.

No I didn't. This girl wasn't on the game and even though that doesn't matter I still should have been more careful. I tend to think it is trauma as well because it hurts a lot less now then it did before and there are no other symptoms. I am starting to get worried because it is taking a long time to heal but this is a sensitive area. I was wondering if anyone else ever had this problem from a girl who was either dry or very tight or in my case a little of both.

VC, if You are sore and hurting, how about her?

If you don't have KY, use your mouth. If she 's dry, she might mot be too turned on. Think about her fun, too, especially if she's not p4p.

Sorry to be blunt, but if you didn't consider her interests (wearing a condom is also her interests, and IMHO your responsibility), then, frankly, you deserve what you got, a lesson!

Archived