STD? help please!!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the cause was trauma initially, it's easy to see that rubbing against underwear, etc. might retard the healing process.

You could try wearing a condom (small Thai size) to reduce this friction. Also, wear very loose fitting clothes. And try to avoid an erection until resolution of the problem. If it persists, definitely get to an English speaking physician when able to.

I meant to add: given the sudden onset, bacterial infection is unlikely the cause. Therefore, for prompt relief, apply a small amount of steroidal preparation ... like hydrocortisone. Just make sure the preparation doesn't contain any caustic ingrediants. This should help the symptoms. Seek a doctor's advice if the problem persists.

Thanks guys. I think I was a bit parinoid yesterday and things felt better today. I went to see a doctor and he figures it is nothing but is doing a test. As for her being wet she was but it was still hard to get it in there. She was a very tiny Japanese girl but trust me she was into it. We did it four times from 3am to noon so maybe we jsut over did it. Let you know the results when I get them but the doctor said there is no know STD that would show symptoms so quickly.

One of the uses for steroidal preparations is to deter unnecessary inflammation, such as eczema, asthma, etc. However, in necessary inflammation, such as from trauma or infection, deterring the inflammation is more problematic as it inhibits the body's ability to fight infection.

Trauma may have simply caused some eversion at the urethral meatus (opening), exposing the sensitive inner lining to the environment. Wearing a condom to protect the tip until the swelling goes down would be helpful as would a steroid. However if the trauma also caused breaks in the integrity of the lining or forced bacteria into some lacunae, then use of a steroid could be harmful, especially without an STD check.

Sorry to weigh in so late...

Had something like this in October...

Got everything checked out and No STD after several tests...the Doc thought it was a soft tissue infection and gave me 3 pills at $45. The doctor said it was due to to much usage most likely or being with a new partner!

SkiBum

Archived