hotels in bangkok

MaiLuk said: I've heard guys say that at the nana that their (sic) are whores all over the lobby etc.

Ahh yes, and those 'whores' are invariably knobbly kneed, large gut-wielding western males aged somewhere between 62 and 94, sometimes older, and who wear white shoes, a sparkling gold bracelet flashing here or there whilst lounging lecherously in the sunken armchairs of the Nana Hotel lobby 1.30am waiting vulture-like for nubile Thai minxs young enough to be their grandaughters to exit the disco enmasse.

"God I hope I never....." :o

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

firstly i am surprised that MaiLuk used the 'W' word.

he seemed quite entranced by the Girls we saw on our travels together and nothing was said by him that Night to use words like that.

Free2Fly.

i think you are doing a big diservce to visitors to BKK.

i know your comment was tongue-in-cheek (well i hope so) as i have never experienced anything at the Nana.

and what's wrong with a nubile young Thai minx?.........

but i prefer the Girls in their 30's,treat me very well....... :yay:

sayjann said:Free2Fly... i think you are doing a big diservce (sic) to visitors to BKK. i know your comment was tongue-in-cheek (well i hope so) as i have never experienced anything at the Nana.

No disservice, in the lobby you will see older gentlemen hanging around waiting for the disco to finish. Stating it as I see it.

Young, or old, we are all there (and here) for the same reason, united by our common interest in the 'Thai Goddess'.

My last comment was self-deprecating, for I too may become one of *them*. ::

and what's wrong with a nubile young Thai minx?.........

Abso-f*cking-lutely nothing :: for they too are the twinkle in my leering eye, the burning fire of my loins and the dent in my wallet. :o

I stayed on the 8th floor at the Manhatten in late August. The work was still on the 1st-2nd floors and started after 7:00 A.M. and lasted until after 10:00 P.M. I really couldn't hear the noise on the 8th floor but I assume as the building progresses, the noise will be more noticeable. The construction is obviously affecting business, because the maid told me the floor was practically deserted. I only stayed there 2 nights before leaving for Phuket (plus, I was in the last stages of a nasty cold), so I didn't indulge in any P4P but I did see several other "couples" at breakfast (which actually was very good, with a chef there to make omlettes. Very much like Tai_pan Hotel in the breakfast catagory). I may stay ther in January, and request the 8th floor (as I promised the maid I would do), if the construction hasn't progressed too far.

Archived