any m8 been in Tilac soicowboy recently...

keith doug

Sarisin,

First, great to see you posting here again, I was beginning to wonder if you even lurked this board anymore. Hope you will continue to post - even if you haven?t made any bar crawls recently or attended any get-togethers. :)

>They were my favorites in SC and the 'pong respectively when I was hitting the bars although I have not been in either in over a year. In the ebbs and flows of the gogo bar world maybe they do suck bigtime now.

Actually, both bars remain about the same in my opinion. The prices have increased somewhat in Tilac (can?t recall at Goldfinger), but beer and BF?s seem to have gone up just about everywhere in BKK ? especially NEP. Goldfinger still has the best music of any gogo in BKK for my money too. Tilac is playing more rap and crap music these days, but sadly (for us old farts) this trend continues just about everywhere.

On my last two trips (August and Dec/Jan) I visited Tilac almost every night I was in town (although I prefer to spend most of my precious vacation time in Pattaya these days).

Last visit I took at least three girls from Tilac multiple times, and the last one proved such a winner I spent my last three nights with her. She turned out to be one of the best performers I?ve EVER encountered and not only was she cute as hell with a great body - she was also a certified three-hole nymphomaniac. :up: :up: :up:

I?m not kidding, we screwed ALL night each night, and I guess it?s a good thing I didn?t meet her until the last few days of my trip, otherwise she might have fucked poor old ST to death! :rip:

So, fellas, please don?t go to Tilac bar as there?s nothing there for you ? leave the place for me. :devil: Honestly, over the years I?ve taken more girls out of Tilac than any other Cowboy bar (many more) and can only recall one that I regretted.

>PS. Thanks for writing off-list. Sadly, I lost your email, but I can assure you I am baffled by your comments thinking I am upset with you. ::

That?s a good thing, :: hopefully just a misunderstanding. I?ll PM you regarding this.

Update: Oops! I see you no longer accept PM?s, I'll try that mailbox you seem to have trouble with.

ST

Archived