any m8 been in Tilac soicowboy recently...

keith doug

I keep hearing about this bar....i go have a look each trip..just to see if i am wrong.

This visit..about two weeks ago..on a weekday....four yes only four..fat girls on stage...we did not go all the way in ..saw the stage and walked out....must be six times we have done this...Tilac..imo...is a no go zone?

Having said that we walked out of long Gun and suzie wongs the same night...went to patpong..and had a fun night in the end...

Well, on any given night a bar can be great or terrible. I haven't had a beer in Tilac in several trips cuz I've been consistently disappointed in the quality of girls. Many nights at Soi Cowboy over the last 10 days has shown consistent quality/quantity at Shark, Baccara, and Suzie Wong. Cowboy's I and II also have nice looking talent. Midnight is best for pure sanuk-loving girls...not much in the looks department except for 3 or 4.

Hugh (mak)

You're not wrong. These Tilac and Goldfinger bar lovers must be living in a parallel universe to me because I've never seen anything but wall-to-wall dogs in either place, set in an atmosphere of dreary stank piss. I know everyone has their own tastes and usually I can see something that I could imagine that others could like in a place even if I don't but, in this case, I just don't get it. I reckon Tilac/Goldfinger guys must have different lenses in their eyes, maybe giving an effect like the distortion you used to see in the fairground "house of mirrors" when you were a kid.

I was in Tilac about 5 nights ago. There were a few acceptable looking dancers, but nothing to get excited over. I can remember a few years back when Tilac did have some real cuties, but they are long gone.

Bars do change quickly. e.g. I was in Suzy Wong a couple of months ago, and it was wall to wall doggie. Next time I went in, there were some nice lookers again.

> These Tilac and Goldfinger bar lovers must be living in a parallel universe to me because I've never seen anything but wall-to-wall dogs in either place, set in an atmosphere of dreary stank piss.

I wish I could post some pictures of a couple of the girls I BF?d out of Tilac in January (but I won?t), because I would be astonished if you rated them as dogs ? one was an absolute stunner. Further, over the years I?ve had consistently good luck with Tilac girls. Many of the finest gogo girls I?ve ever been with I pulled out of Tilac. Some were not only lovely, but more importantly - great performers who supplied me with that always welcomed GF experience.

Now Goldfinger and Tilac have very little in common other than both being gogo bars. I for one can?t recall anyone ever posting how beautiful the girls are/were there.

However, it just so happens I?m one of those poor lost souls living in a parallel universe who actually enjoys a stop into Goldfinger?s. Not because the girls are stunners or in my experience ever were, but because it has a fun atmosphere and they play great classic rock ?n roll music. Fact is, I can?t ever recall taking a girl out of the place, even when not long ago one that I?ve known for several years offered to go with me for free ? if I would only pay her BF.

We all have our favorite bars and for different reasons. When it comes to beauty that may very well be in the eye of the beholder as well, however I feel there is more of a consensus in this area. In my experience when I see a stunner (can't describe one but know one when I see one) I think the vast majority of all the guys I?ve ever known would be in agreement. Of course a dog remains a dog the world around...

ST

It's no surprise that I am living in that 'parallel universe' with you Short-Time as I often wrote on this site in the past about how much I enjoyed Tilac and Goldfinger gogo bars.

They were my favorites in SC and the 'pong respectively when I was hitting the bars although I have not been in either in over a year. In the ebbs and flows of the gogo bar world maybe they do suck bigtime now.

As you mentioned, folks go to the bars for different reasons (although most certainly go to get laid). I went to Tilac because it was my home bar in SC where I knew so many who worked there. I rarely barfined (although, like you, when I did I was MOST pleased with the barfinee), but went more just to have a few drinks, enjoy the music, and have fun with friends.

Pretty much the same with Goldfinger. I never went there to find the Girl of My Dreams or just the night, for that matter. Goldfinger IMO always played the best music (not at ear-splitting volume), had a friendly owner, manager and staff, and girls that although not stunners were fun and never laid the hardsell hassle on your for drinks, barfines, etc. like in other Patpong bars.

Again, as I mentioned to my ole buddy keith doug before, a bar can be completely different in the eyes of two customers. However, I have never had anyone who went to either of these bars with me complain. :)

PS. Thanks for writing off-list. Sadly, I lost your email, but I can assure you I am baffled by your comments thinking I am upset with you. ::

nice to see you Sarasin,,,,i really do miss your threads and comments from a year past!! and it was actually you who converted me to "LIKE" goldfingers...

unlike you i have not changed !!and even found 2 late watering holes (5am) names i better not mention!!

On my last tilac visit i met a girl i had seen 1 year back .. thank goodness for mobile cameras!! haaaa....i must have good listening skills as she told me her entire life!!!

re bar fines i have never paid them !!

hope ya fine FINALLY!! because of the 1am closing have not vivited termaie for ages !! but it was so funny i was in a hotel at suckhumvit near the pool and a ex termaie babe reconised me !! ummmmmm keith doug :o

Archived