Thirty Seven Hours and counting!

Been back twice since I've posted this! I'm in town again Until mid December! I'll leave LOS around Wednesday for Angkor Wat... Be back in 12 days or "It's 12 days for me!"

SkiBum

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually go to thailand for at least 3 weeks if not 4 at a time. i just started a new job 2 months ago and this assface of a boss tells me i can only get a week off.

i want to tell him to stuff his job up his ass...that way i can move to thailand!!!! :chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili::yay::chili:

• 2 weeks later...

I arrive at 3:40PM on Friday. For those followers of american football, you may remember that Bill Walsh would always script the first 20 plays of every game, no matter the situation or what the defense did. I find myself scripting my first 20 sessions in the land of smiles. I'll hit Lolitas first to take off the edge, hit a restaurant on soi 8 that has a free buffet Friday evening if you buy a single beer, head back to Lolitas for dessert, then head to Morning Night Bar to renew acquaintances, then over to Big Dogs to watch the parade of girls heading into work at NEP, and then in due time I will head into the bowels of Nana, inspect the talent at maybe 5 bars, pull a short-time, and close out the evening at Nana disco and pull something there. And the next day ....

Bare1 said:

And the next day ....

Will probably be a repeat of the previous one..... only the names will change..... Nok becomes Nit, Aie becomes Bee,

Lek becomes Yai......

same old same old.....

Don't you get bored with the routine......(not to be confused with the rootin')

Hate making plans....just let it flow...

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

Don't you get bored with the routine......(not to be confused with the rootin')

Hate making plans....just let it flow...

It's not a routine if you haven't done it for 3 months. Besides, lots of other scripted plays like soapies, Soi Cowboy, meeting a buddy for dinner at Vertigo, linking up with non-working girls I've met on previous trips. Plus, there's still lots of room for improvisation. It never gets old to me.

Archived