Thirty Seven Hours and counting!

About to jump on a plane and 'Bounce' to LOS for 7 weeks... It's amazing how I fill the last hours before my flight!

I have upgrades already confirmed! I haven't bought enough condoms but have packed everything...get them later! My schedule of hotels, rides, plane tickets have been bought and the confirmation numbers stored! My Trunk is stored, my film, camera, video equipment and related matieral ready. Everything is here...

WHERE THE HELL IS MY PASSPORT...

SkiBum

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks...

Just found that damn passport! The places I seem to put it in befoddles me!!!!! ::

Also, just found my Thai phone...with my passport and a bag of condoms... I'm almost ready to head out...airport is only 10 minutes away but it started to snow last night...

On small airports: Mine opens at 6:00 am and doesn't get going until 6:30...plane leaves at 7:01...Nice to arrive at 6:30 an get a cup of joe and not rush even :31 minutes before takeoff! It's quite slow moving and relaxed! I'll be in Thai pussy doin' the wiggle dick dance soon! Cowbow open till 2 am right...or is it 1 still?

MODS:

I'll up-date this thread as I think about it! Placed it in Night life cause I'll be in the night life and talking about it soon...very soon!

SkiBum :D

Well, I plan to be at Gullivers and or Cathouse on the following Fridays

22 April

6 May

20 May

and beer is why

Be glad to make your and other's aquaintances.

and to keep this on topic, I'll be fending off maidens in the nightlife after the beer you know...

Cheers

Coss :beer:

• 3 weeks later...

Head above water now,

That snow really fucked me up!!!!!!! Damn you, OH...you jinxed me!

Touched down on the 12th of April in Bangkok and headed straight to Pattaya with my Nordic Idaho friend ready to rampage the sleepy scene! We arrived around 2:30 am and the town was jumping. My youthful friend was froathing at the mouth as honey after honey came into view as our taxi passed the endless stream of Beer Bars and Gogo's..."When are we gonna get out", he finally cried as if he could take this waiting no more. We turned into our hotel and checked in...5 minutes later someone knocked on my door with a big grin! The next 5 days were filled with an endless stream of women and stories only told to friends! My young friend spent his first night with a very sexy "sponsored lady" I picked up for him from the 19th hole! She gave him that first "great" experience that many of us have had and come back because of...The four-some we had with a teacher and a "sponsored lady" was very enjoyable keeping us up for hours on end as we traded, spun, and went through 20 plus condoms... The barfines, the sex, the hotties left in our wake was overwhelming... With Pattaya under our belts we have ventured on to new locations in Thailand...

SkiBum

Archived