Good Hotel in Pattaya 1000-1500 baht / night range

voodoo31

Thanks for the suggestions guys. In reponse to the person who suggested all hotels in this range are guest friendly. Well my friend and I once stayed at one down near Soi2 on the beach and we found the staff had a bit of an attitude to bringing girls back. Seemed a lot of Thai customers and they did not want to promote the Pattaya sex-pat image. So I don't think you can always say Pattaya hotels are guiest friendly.

That's interesting. Haven't thought about her for awhile. I haven't seen her for quite some time now.

Not the prettiest lady around, but she certainly had charisma.

Maybe Sand is climbing the ladies pro circuit (pool that is :) )

<<burp>>

Talking about sand.

Did you hear they are going to outlaw beer on the beach?

The girls keep getting sand in their Schlitz.

You will have to know of some terrible tasting malt liquor made in America to understand the joke.

hehe

Z

DONT stay at Tropicana - a shodow of its former self and now 2700 baht instead of 1000 baht (last years prices)

Howeve Chaba Hut (pronounced as in the star wars character) is good value at 1000 baht.

No where near the action, but close enough, hard to find the first time, but after that not hard.

1000 baht, beautiful grounds, excellant for those with kids or couples.

Have a mate who negotiated a rate of 1000 a night which we can all get now.

DOG

ahhh, Schlitz.

Bring back the memories....

Reingold!!!

Ballentine Ale!!!

Colt 45!!!

Pabst!!!

Genessee!!!

Schaeffer!!!

There's some other stuff that I can't remember at the moment.

Man some of this stuff moved too!!!

<<burp>>

Stayed recently at the LK Pavillion serviced apartments. Luxury priced very decently. Almost brand new. Stayed in the one bedroom apt (80m2). Furnished very nicely. Baht 1800 per day. Studios (40 m2) were very decent too, priced 1200. Definitely on par with President Solitaire in bkk (minus the plasma screens!). Includes in room safe's. Guest friendly. High speed internet can be arranged i believe. Tel: 038-724000.

The brand new Metrolpole on Soi Diana is also going for the luxury segment. Same owner and slightly more expensive. But better location. Personally preferred the one bedroom in LK.

I've also stayed in lots of other places like Sandy Springs on soi 13, which is really quite decent, but does not compare to the above 2.

ps I have no interest whatsoever in any of the places mentioned. Just discovered the above recently and I too prefer the more upscale places now and then and the price/value for what you get were great (especially when you compare them to prices at the 5 star resorts...).

Good luck.

Archived