President solitarie - anybody stayed there?

bhunter

No personal experience, but a few guys on another list love this place. One is staying there as i write this. Upscale accomodations and pleasant staff.

Pale_Rider said:

No personal experience, but a few guys on another list love this place. One is staying there as i write this. Upscale accomodations and pleasant staff.

Thanks man

we just booked 3 Platinum Suites...hopefully it will be good :)

I use to stay in one of the 4 condo suites at the JW Marriott. Ran into too many problems there and switched to President Solitaire, where I have stayed on my last 3 visits. The platinum suites are quite large and nicely laid-out, have a functioning kitchen, 42" plasma TV with DVD/VCD player, in-room internet access, etc. Bathrooms are marble-lined, with both a tub and glass-walled shower, hair dryer and shaving mirror. Located at the end of soi 11, it is not as convenient to Nana as the Marriott, but more convenient to Soi Cowboy, Thermae, and soi 7 beergarden.

I think you will enjoy your stay there.

Don't waste your time with President Solitaire. I booked two nights and a separate booking for 3 more nights for April 1 arrival. Suffice it to say, they did not have my booking even if I produced a confirmation by email sent to me,

Also, they gave me a studio instead of a suite which I complained and they tried to insist that this is a suite. Yeah right~!!!

Getting back to my room at 11:30 after an evening of hobbying, the floor of the bathroom is leaking and flooded..

I went straight to the reception center and asked for a new room. My booking rate was 3500 bht for a suite(???) I spoke to the Manager the next morning, aired my complaint respectfully, the most he was willing to concede for the inconvenience was 10% of my room rate. I booked my next stay at the J.W. Marriott. Never ever again will I stay at the President Solitaire, I would prefer the emporium Suites first.

Archived