Up Country Karaoke Hanky Panky???

Pianoman

Heard from someone a while back (maybe two years ago) that some of the Up Country Better Hotel Karaoke's offered Private Room "Hanky Panky"??? Sounds like it could be fun, and wondering if anyone has tried / enjoyed such in say Korat, Khon Kaen, Udon or Nong Khai???

Pianoman

Never did use the private rooms. But did have take out in Udorn once. I really wanted her sister , and it was not so much the sisters lack of interest but my suitors over zerlouse interest that set my fate.

I have a feeling that it's going to be a judgement of the girl in the end. Some girls are naughtier than others, and some find us more apealing than others.

Then there will be the issue of the Karaoke lounge itself. You know a lot of structures in Thailand are built quite shabily, and if it was a fairly private room there'd be more room for making variations from the norm.

But allso some karaoke lounges feature video cameras to the front desk. I'm not sure whether their really there so the staff can know that more whiskey is required or if its for the benefit of the girls who's guests might become more agressive than appreciated.

You are familiar with the "average" Thai karaoke lounge ?

Hi,

"or if its for the benefit of the girls who's guests might become more agressive than appreciated."

Knowing how the owners of many of these places treat the girls, I rather doubt they would give a shit if one of the girls was raped in one of the rooms.

Generalization of course, but most of these places are in the business of making money and the girls are just another way of doing this. Pretty much every bar / karaoke / massage parlour covers its ass when it comes to salaries and at the end of the month they never lose money on any of the girls.

Sanuk!

Archived