Married To a Thai ?....Have a Thai Passport

Torneyboy

yep, torney! if i was a aussie, i would also try to get thai citizenship. :neener:

however on one thought i have to disappoint you; you will never get free entrance to wat phra kaeow or 20 baht (instead of 200) entrance to the national parks with your white face! they will always consider your thai passport as fake! :neener:

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, but said that I am not married for 5 years yet.

But I don`t really fancy one, tbh. Fortunately so far had no legal problems, and everything went smooth. And even if I wanted a thai passport, I couldn`t get one, as germany doesn`t allow Dual citizenship, and I would not give up my german passport.

But on a sidenote... intrestinly enough...

But would we be living in Germany, my wife could get a german one without having to forfeit her thai one (you figure ::), as the law includes a passage that the government allows dual citizenship, if the loss of the original passport would have legal or financial consequences for the person in her/his native country. This would be the case, because if she would forfeit her thai one, she couldn`t inherit her dad`s company and his land or keep our house.

thai3 said:

Thai gals can get Brit one after 5 years in UK, I remember my first TG could not wait to get hers in 1995-peter

same same here in the Alps. Worse to see, how high the divorce rate here is after 5 years marriage and after the arrive of the brandnew Swiss passport :onfire: :down:

HI

Here they dont even have to wait that long...

There is a clause in the middle of the spouse visa approval form...if your *partner* harms you etc ...we (the Gov) alow you to stay and gain perm status ...so while they are on a temp visa they can pull out this little beauty to get into the country... :(

Torneyboy said:

HI

Here they dont even have to wait that long...

There is a clause in the middle of the spouse visa approval form...if your *partner* harms you etc ...we (the Gov) alow you to stay and gain perm status ...so while they are on a temp visa they can pull out this little beauty to get into the country... :(

:doah:, :doah:

Archived