A Good Way To Spot A Runner (A Theory)

Hugh_Hoy

One_More said:A method I have often used before is when I go back to the room to look in my wallet and say to her "oh shit - David no have money - morning I go bank". and leave it up to her whether to stay LT as previously agreed...

I like your style, partner, :up: but your pay-postponement strategy surely leaves you open to the table-for-2-breakfast :sleeping: thence tagalong-to-the-ATM-together-in-the-morning :( routine attempting hungover toe-curling smalltalk on the way that I find buttock-clenchingly tedious and excruciating? :doah:

Could always be because, in my case, :clown: by penitent breakfast time I've long since shed the previous evening's beer-goggled optimism :drunk: and realised that I've just had loud, clumsy anal sex with an overweight pension-book toting Morticia Addams thinking she was a nubile Lucy Lui hours before, like... :rolleyes:

jack :help:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack,

I like your style, partner,

Perhaps "style" may be over stating it :: :: ::

Breakfast????? hahahaha!

Will agree with you about the beer goggles though - and the tagalong, especially for me as I never use ATM's in Thailand - so have to wait for the Money Exchanges to open at 10am. I often wish they had gone home after a S/T!, especially the rougher (and often more desperate) ones.

Never my favourite experiance queuing up with last nights dregs at an Exchange and paying her off in front of nosey folk. (In my experiance no unobvious way of doing this on Sukhumvit - IMHO better just done quickly - before I go off to breakfast ALONE with my trusty copy of the BKK Post)

Of course a lot of times money "magically" appears in the morning from my suitcase or hotel safe deposit - so I can just go back to sleep in peace. :: ::

As I do my "business" mostly on Samui (after a short training camp in BKK/Eden Club), I usually have the oposite problem. They often like to "move in" (no punt intended), and it is kind of hard to tell them, that it is a "one-night-only" exercise.

So if they show up at 3.00 pm again, with a big bag on their tiny shoulders- ALARMBELLS RING!

MaW

<ALARMBELLS RING!>

yep, time to move from Chaweng to Lamai or vice versa; had this also before. i even once moved to another apartment in BKK mainly due to said reason.

those are the STAYER or OVERSTAYER then in opposite to the RUNNER.

so what is then a good theory to spot a OVERSTAYER?

What about runners excuses we've heard?

"Need go now,Mamma(Dad,Brother,baby)sick" etc,"have to go temple pray Buddha",generally after an incomming call on the mobile.This REALLY means,my boyfriend/husband needs tonights takings so he can go out and get pissed/go for an s/t with his mates!

Or one of my favorites. "My loommate lost her keys, I have to go let her in the loom. I be back 1 hour." I think the next time it happens, I will tell her that I will pay her in 1 hour when she comes back, sorry I have no taxi money right now, but I have in 1 hour.

Z

classic excuse:

me no sleep night time. only sleep day time. you sleep. me go home, no sleep. sleep day time.

Another question:

How do you spot a girl who really has her period?

How many times a l/t was cut short because she bled all over the bed... THAT is something I do not want to wake up and be with again.

Peace!

Dude

Rarely had LT turn into ST but the last time phoned the bar owner up who said put her on. After 15 mins of lao yabber I got the phone back and asked what was wrong with the girl-nothing don't pay her and send her back, so I did. Silly cow all she had to do was go sleep (Sherratton GS) wake up get paid and go. Maybe she thought the room was haunted :: After I realised she had no bag with her even though agreeing twice to LT-peter

Archived