A Good Way To Spot A Runner (A Theory)

Hugh_Hoy

Like most who have experience in the P4P environs for any period of time, I've had the unpleasant experience of barfining a "runner" or two (or three or four). It particularly pisses me off because I always make sure that BG understands it's to be a LT (all-night) arrangement.

Looking back on these instances, I think I've found a "common identifier": they've ALL taken a shower but NONE removed their makeup !!! Now, ALL women I've been with remove their makeup before going to sleep. (They know it's not good to sleep in their makeup.) I also think about the FL's I've taken for a short time. They take a shower, but keep their makeup on. Why? They don't want to take the time, spend their energy, and expend the expense of making up again. A simple repair job and the're off to their next rendevous.

So this is my theory: a gal who keeps her makeup on is planning on making it a "quickie", while the one who takes off her makeup is through for the night (in terms of going any place).

And this is how I plan to handle it in the future. Ask the ones who don't clean their face why? If not a good answer, either kick em out under some pretense or go ahead and fuck em...and if they want to leave right after the act, give em Pattaya beer bar pay for ST if they do a "runner" :)

Any similar observations or other ways to ID a "runner" before it's "too late"?

Hugh (mak)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah, yes, the old not taking the make up off routine. True, very true.

Personally I never take a girl long time the first time I barfine her anyway. Then if she is sweet and cool, and a good shag I go back.

I do, however, always ask her rate for both s/t and l/t.

Then later if she does a runner, I can always say, 'you said 1,500 for s/t. and there is no problem.

Her reaction to you offering to barfine her is another test. Asking l/t or s/t, too, should tell you something.

It happens to everyone, sometimes.

Also, I actually had one gal tell me, l/t means one time sex ONLY in the morning. I laughed at her, and told her at least twice.

I always get the arrangement of what I expect and how much they want, clear and out in the open from the start.

Peace!

Dude

I agree that the makeup "on or off" in the shower is a good way to predict.

Best method I ever found, based on a massive sampling in the 80's and early 90's, was to be very clear......100 baht for short term, whatever we agreed for long term.

Never failed.

A method I have often used before is when I go back to the room to look in my wallet and say to her "oh shit - David no have money - morning I go bank". and leave it up to her whether to stay LT as previously agreed.

Never had an early (unpaid) departure, yet.

Quite often (but not always) it is true.

Nervous_Dog said:

Well done Sherlock Holmes!

Makes sound reasoning and now you'll just have to ggo out and do a samlple test.

I recommend trying say 100 different girls, keep records and tell us the results - AND you have only 1 visit to do it in!

DOG

Seeing that my visits only last 4-5 weeks, not likely unless I can get the UN High Commission on P4P to fund the experiment. You long term guys at "ground zero" should be able to cooperatively test this out.

Problem is, the result doesn't give you the info u want BEFORE you barfine em. Only gives a good indicator as to what to expect.

Hugh (mak)

Christ, you fellers know your apples. :bow: Most of the clapped-out old freelance bangers I stagger back to my hotel with at 2AM... :drunk: I'm down on my fucking knees begging the fat cow to keep her make up on for the duration as soon as the overhead light comes on, especially as irksome brother daylight begins to creep through the curtains and pesky sister sobriety starts to kick in. :o:(:beer:

jack :help:

Archived