Nikon 5200

Guest baldrick

Guest lazyphil

I'm going for this Digi Cam, or should I?.....had a good look around and spoke to a few users, seems a good one?

My ex just pickedone up. $250 or something. Uses an SD chip, and takes great pics. A bitof a lag for action shooting in "weird" light, but they all do what, even 35mm auto focus. You might want to check into the 7.1 MP Nikon, about $100 more. Worth it in my opinion for enlarging and cropping. Get a decent photo program, and a really good printer, and you are in business! No more embarrassing trips to the photo shop to pick up your "art" photos... Also, back all your pics to disk as well, in case the hard drive crashes!

Nikon Coolpix7900 seen here. http://www.abesofmaine.com/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lazyphil

Just took delivery of it via the internet, LP joins the 21stC at last, really like it, easy to use blah blah...isn't it great having new stuff ::, I cant put the damn thing down, taking pictures of anything, I must have Japanese genes in me ::

I just got one of these also, atthe local warehouse shop. The best part is, I can return it after my trip for a full refund if I don't like it!! Hard to go wrong with a deal like this one...will go for the killer SLR at some point! Enjoy! Now youjust need the killer printer, and a ton of Ink cartridges! :)

Archived