FA Cup Final (End of NPF Fantasy Football Party)

Pom Michael

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The final payoffs:

Using the last seasons payoff as the example, this is what we have for this year:

Total Pool (20k)

Cash in Hand (13K) IOU's: 7K

1st FrogPatrol - 8K plus First Prize (Racha Island) and 1 year NP membership.

2nd JBJE - 2k plus Second Prize (Limbo's days diving if certified or a Discover Scuba Diving trip if not certified, on Koh Samui) and 1 year NP membership.

3rd Mr. Dreamer- 2k plus 1 year NP membership.

4th Chocolat steve - 1,000 refund

5th Limbo - 1,000 refund

6th zion fc zion - 1,000 refund

The party will have the "Bahtman Barrel", a bottle from Kman and two bottles from Pom Michael - locations of said bottles may entail a type of "Secret Santa" promotion.

This leaves only Santuu United sun tu, Burslem Ale Whales Fiery Jack, BKK KNIGHTS Charmane Star, sukumvit saints kevin brown and flying fin mika häkkinen to arrange for their IOU's to be collected and placed in the "Party Fund".

Next year the Prize league will be by invitation only, with payment of the 1K as the invitation!

Cheers!

Limbo,

Sure, you are in already.

The party turned out successful, even though I was alone for the first 20 minutes having to entertain the hordes of hostesses with promises of warm male bodies to come. At first I thought we might have been in trouble as the rugby was playing and I wasn't sure if we could take over the screen. However, numbers and baht come out on top and the English FA Cup took over on schedule.

Great party, 13 guys in total plus Racha in spirit.

Thanks to Kman for the big bottle of Irish Whiskey.

Special thanks to Ultra67 who put together the quiz. 20 of the most difficult questions on the FA, I think the winner got only 4 points and it was won by an American who is completely clueless about football.

Long Gun organized the 100 baht per player game for the first scorer, and the house was the winner which paid for all the mixers for the evening.

Frog Patrol accepted his first prize and also bought a round of the most expensive drink in the house at Big Shots. Appreciated by all.

Mr. Dreamer - Bahtman has collected your winnings so work on him to get those back.

JBJE - I have your winning envelop, so PM me and I'll arrange to return to you.

Good to see our out of towners Kman, Bahtman and the long lost BKK George. Also great to have non Football fans like Suadum, Mattise attend the party.

A good night had by all, until the end, why this country needs to close at 1 am escapes me.

Cheers!

Yes, thank goodness for the party to keep the night interesting as the football was so onesided ......

Big thanks to one and all for your company and good humour, PM for sorting it all out, and the drinks, before during and after, KMan and Froggo for their contributions to my hangover too.

Kudos to our American football guru, though if I hadn't been trying to organise the sweep instead of filling my quiz sheet in I MIGHT have pipped him! I pulled out Ruud in the sweep too .........

I did have a laugh when i made up the quiz as it was deliberately difficult to aid the "seppos" who have no idea about footabll.

the eventual winner came out with a total of 5 points from a possible 23, pipping kman who had 4 1/2. it all came down to the man of the match award which was in the end irrelevent.

5 points and 5 guesses. shame on those who didnt fill in the forms. :neener: he is probably toasting you with the bottle of black as we speak.

PS what was thermae like?

Yes, fellas splendid evening ..

Thanks to PM for organising, Ultras for the quiz, Long Gun for the sweep and Goatscrot for doing what seemed like a Blue Peter cooking demo with the Absolut..

Oh, and George those German keepers are good aren't they.

Cheers

K.

Archived