FA Cup Final (End of NPF Fantasy Football Party)

Pom Michael

THE FA CUP FINAL,

SATURDAY 21 MAY 2005

ARSENAL versus MANCHESTER UNITED

The FA Cup Final is the traditional time to pay homage to the NPF Fantasy Football winner for the year. It has been held in the Londoner's private room over the past years.

Time for a thread to discuss venues and more importantly determine who still owes for this year's festivities.

I believe that Racha, FrogPatrol and myself have collected funds over this year, time now to compile it all and then spend it on a good night out.

What are your ideas?

Cheers!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheesh , nice to see the drinks flowing now that i'm back in flucking falangland...you hoo , Pom Michael has a bottle of Jack Daniels sitting on soi 33 courtesy of the University of Michigan... :banghead: Please help him drink it up.... :drunk:

Bada :beer: Bing

I am not sure I will be in BKK on FA Cup night though I will do my best to get there,

Froggo is going to win the league this year he is 87 points clear with only a round and a half to go, well done mate :applause: !!

I have been trying to catch up in the last weeks with a gamble on the double weeks last week done 40 points in transfers :o

The 1st prize is still valid,

I would only need to make a rule the prize is taken in the high season from November till April and also not at the peak period few weeks around Xmas and new year.

Missing only is the 2 dive bags as they are now out of stock or gone with the wave actually and not yet replaced ::

Prize is;

3 nights accommodation for 2 people at Ban Raya resort on Racha island Phuket in an air-con room, value 6,600 baht

Return boat transfers; Phuket ? Racha Island ? Phuket for 2 people, value 2,000 baht

2 Padi open water diver courses or a 3 day 2 dive scuba diving package for 2 divers, value 19,800 baht

2 Raya Divers T-shirts, value 500 baht

I have collected 4,000 baht for the prize pool the money is from;

Racha

Bhatman

Dreamer

Peckie boy

Khun Sanuk offered 3 one year memberships

Kman will throw in a bottle of scotch

Pom Michael will donate two bottles for the "Victory Party

Limbo offered a dive day trip at Samui I think, though not sure about the details on that one ??

Ok, I collected 3K

Pom Michael

2K from someone (please raise your hand). For this year and last year. Poster whose handle is a bunch of letters.

2 bottles for the party.

So, it looks like we need to start collecting the prize money or Froggy will only win a second trip to Racha Island!

Cheers

Archived