Revenge Against Taxi Drivers

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spirit_of_town_hall said:

I am a taxi driver in London...

STH

Aaaah, old scout, it all begins to make sense now. :applause: I recall sharing an enjoyable tuk-tuk ride with your good self, Mr. Sileakhunt and Mr. Carew late one night in Bangkok. :drunk: So eager were you to smite your breast and show solidarity with the barefoot gentleman propelling the said vehicle that, as I recall, you proudly and enthusiastically shed your left sandal airward onto Sukhumvit Road whilst the car was in full motion, :doah: and, occupational brotherhood with the shoeless grinning toiling driver thus affirmed, spent the rest of the eventful evening tramping around the watering holes of goodly Nana Entertainment Plaza with only one shoe on. :clown:

Mr. Silheakhunt, also a taxi driver, refrained from shedding his footwear, as I recall, but made very free with his cigarettes during the ride, a rare occurence also clearly manifesting his sense of affinity with the tab-puffing driver. :drunk: Mr Carew hasn't driven a cab in his time, has he? If he has, it might explain the 20-minute dissertation on the merits and demerits of the Clash's second album with which, in true London cab-driver style, he held us all truly spellbound :sleeping: as the tuk-tuk ferried us merrily through the balmy Bangkok night towards old Soi 4. ::

jack :help:

i wonder which one of us was the nutter and which one the drunk?...... :grinyes:

me walking down the Seven Sisters Road looking for a Girl?..... :shakehead

you casting aspersations on my good reputation?...... :yikes:

no,no i was just walking 20 paces behind you just to make sure you didn't get fleeced....... :liar:

a pity you weren't there doing the same for me when i got ripped off in Soho....... :cussing::banghead:

Archived