Free WiFi at Misty's A Go Go Pattaya

Coss

It would seem that the Management at Misty's A Go Go, are encouraging the afternoon crowd with Free WiFi. Good speeds and aircon, girls and beers, what a good idea!

1 Gb down 500 Kb up.

Soi 13/4 near the 2nd road end rather than the Beach road end.

Tis me, Coss, typing this from Misty's now.

Cheers

Coss

krml said:The a go-gos are for other things besides Internet access.

Ahh, but I have one of these little apple 12" powerbooks that weighs almost nothing, and I kinda like the atmosphere for surfing the web when I'm bored shitless in the afternoon.

Your mileage may vary.

Cheers

Coss

..just maybe interesting for some Bangkogians.

The German Beerhouse in Suk Soi 11 has 2 free Internet station and WLAN for guests .. I guess 1MB speed - seeing in the afternoon sometimes people popping with there laptop by and consuming only a water or caffee.

maybe this would be a good sticky. Sites of free WIFI in bangkok and around.

yes?

I believe the Apple store in Siam Discovery 4th floor beams out a good signal for 100 yards on so.

But back to the point. sorry babe, cant buy you cola just downloading this FFWWOOOAARRR look at the tits on that!!!!!! oh sorry, just need to talk to this babe on bangkokchat..... :)

umm, not for me.

Have used the free wi-fi connection at this location, there is really only a smallish bench seat to sit down on in the mall, near the Apple shop, with your lappy burning holes into your legs from the operating heat, and it can get busy there and there's little room to sit down...unless you sit down in the nearby cafe...and then the free internet turns into multiple 130 baht drinks in order to snaffle a table...

Thailand Wireless LAN

Bangkok Hotspots

Well I'm at the German Beerhouse and what can I say, nice curried sausage for lunch, not too hot after the rain, cute waitress and an hour or so of free web.

Luverly

Sticky? What a good idea.

Cheers

Coss

Archived