Pattaya, 1st impressions after about 5 years.

Coss

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, nowhere are we sure that the GF will be there, gee not even the wife. But the bonus with Pattaya, or Thailand is that it does not screw up years of your life.

Pe7e knows very well, that however they came to being in the scene, it is the only way they make money.

We all understand that, still, i have always maintained that, save a few, they are not very professional at doing so. A lot of thais live for the day, and that's probably too long a period already.

the way he says it, you'd think they get up in the morning with plans for the next wad of bills to come. It ain't so, and that's why guys hang on and participate in a few dozens internet boards about thailand, while the sex world guide.com site suffices for all the other countries.

They need money, we give it to them, period. Pe thinks that's the end of it. I say that does not even scratch the surface why guys go to LOS repeatedly and with glee. Even the short timers.

I agree with P127 *BUT* Pattaya is a bit like any other recreational drug - it can really fuck with your head. The best way to experience it would be with a group of close mates - the GF experience, for mine, is just a little too intense. I wish they all wore T-shirts that said 'For Hire' : it would make it a lot easier when the dreaded 'departure date' rolls around.

Yeah, I know - I read the same warnings you all did before I set foot in place, and it didnt help ::

ZMAN Z28 said:

Do you remember what Supergirl a gogo used to be called? The gogo next door was either 1 or 2 of the same name also. It had the painting on the wall ouside that said go orgy go.

Z

I reckon that would be SuperBaby. # 1&2 were located in Soi Diamond as the now SuperGirl and, I believe, Carousel. # 3 was down Walking St. near the Marine. SuperBaby3 was the largest of the three with 2 main stages on two separate tiers. large sofa and table area for multiple gropings. :) ::

for mine, is just a little too intense

----------------------------

definitely can be, but I ask our friends here, to compare with the average ( :( ) year they have back in farangland, concerning such intensity. Besides, one can pay for sex in farangLand too, but there, it's really for hire, more $$ and a lot shorter. Now, that's fucking for hire! ::

Ever had Bfast and a stroll, then meeting some of her friends, being invited for the afternoon snack they're cooking or snapping off the street, possibly a Bday party, with a farang prostitute?

Come on guys, we make it intense. Not exactly a thai notion, intensity..... ::

I reckon that would be SuperBaby. # 1&2 were located in Soi Diamond as the now SuperGirl and, I believe, Carousel. # 3 was down Walking St. near the Marine. SuperBaby3 was the largest of the three with 2 main stages on two separate tiers. large sofa and table area for multiple gropings.

-----------------------------------

Shit, that's coverage, man. No wonder you're so pale! ::

Take care of yourself, will ya? :D :D :D

Ever had Bfast and a stroll, then meeting some of her friends, being invited for the afternoon snack they're cooking or snapping off the street, possibly a Bday party, with a farang prostitute?

A better point might be : would you *want* to share any of these experiences with the average hooker in the West ?? The whole ST thing has always seemed a little weird to me, but I can now understand why many guys opt for that over a LT experience. The hourly rate might be a lot lower, but the emotional cost is way higher - at least IMO.

Cheers,

Artie

The very first bar/gogo that i happened upon in Pattaya was Superbaby2 were Supergirls is now....i got there early about 7.30 or so and watched in absoulute slack jawed wonder as dozens of girls undressed in front of me,donned their bikinis and hit the stage....this was my first time in Pattaya and the very first venue that i had walked into...i've never been the same since :D

Archived