Religious or Non-religious

Zaad

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batty said:

Thank God I'm an atheist

which defines that you accept the concept of GOD.

can't NOT believe in something that one can't accpt may exist.

(chapter 2 later)

P127,

seems then you wished to shove that at us, at this particular moment in time, no?

From what I read from you about this subject before, it seems it's not only being catholic you reject, it's any form of public religious practice

Not my intention at all, I might have used the wrong words to express my feelings. Happens a lot :)

I'm not trying to discourage anybody from doing whatever they wish, I just stated my opinion and was (and still am) curious to know how others feel about the same subject.

To each his own of course.

Amen.

tough one... I voted 'religious' as I, like most, personally follow a strict set of morals (believe it or not) common to most religions, which I would never break (I hope)... although I don't worship nor pay money to any (IMO) corruprt religios organisation.

Peace.

Thanks for clearing this.

But still, tell us what is your take on the thais and their religious practices. Do you think there is an "other culture" exotism to it that makes someone enjoy seeing it, while he may be non-plussed (or worse) by the sight or vows of practicing christians back in farangLand?

you met Steve during a gloryhole session?.........

----------------------------------

ahaha...

Actually, I have slept in the same bed (a very big one!!!) with another member, whie in Thailand.

Strictly overnight sleeping arrangement, let me rephrase that:

STRICTLY OVERNIGHT SLEEPING ARRANGEMENT

no :: and :o jokes, pleaaaase!

ALL things can be understood.

But not by us!!

Most things can not be accepted.

I have no problems with accepting knowledge.

Best regards

Redbaron said:

tough one... I voted 'religious' as I, like most, personally follow a strict set of morals (believe it or not) common to most religions, which I would never break (I hope)... although I don't worship nor pay money to any (IMO) corruprt religios organisation.

Peace.

Redbaron said:

Peace.

What a strange thing to say. I also follow a strict set of morals, which is common to all _ people _, not just too all religious people. Religious does _ NOT _ equal moral, just as atheist does _ NOT _ mean immoral.

http://www.atheists.org/Atheism/ethics.html

Archived