INDULGE ME PLEASE

sayjann

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FUCK,FUCK,FUCK.

i am in deep shit................... :banghead:

story will be told later but last Night i lost around 33,000bt........... :yikes:

fucks me up BIG TIME but i have contacted the UK and hopefully i can have some funds sent to me.

not a good feeling and my hangover does not help............ :drunk:

you are both good Guys........ :grinyes:

funds sent from he UK will be ok for me to pick up whenever i get round to visiting the bank.

last Night was a good one.......2 Ladies S/T and then 2 Ladies L/T...... :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: :elephant::chili: :chili:

but had a bit of luck today......... :yay:

spent all Afternoon drinking with friends and when i looked at my bill i thought around 3000 Bt.

:elephant: :elephant: :chili: :chili: :yay: :yay: :chili::elephant:

the Bar fucked up and only charged me 1310 Bt.......... :grinyes:

perhaps i can afford that visit to Edens now......... :tophat:

You certainly CAN afford a visit to Edens as Marc takes VISA(no bull)::

I also asked him if takes American Express and he said"you can go as fast as you like!"

I have to agree,Limbo IS not to be trusted.He said he'd take the Village Idiot and myself to a bar full of really foxy ladies called "Christies"in Chewang :o.

met up with a few of the Guys in BKK last night and had fun.

thanks to Suadam for showing me Sheba's(i liked it in there)as he well knows as i declined to leave when he went onto pastures new...........

but in the end visited Afterskool and could not resist a trip to the naughty boys corner........... :hubba:

later on bumped into Longgun(with Suadam)and LG and i walked along to Thermae just to have a look.

later as i walked back to the Nana Hotel i bumped into friends from another Board and we sat drinking until 4 a.m.... :drunk:

but somehow i never got a Girl and i actually spent the Night alone............... :cussing:

but down to my failings really.

made up for it with a trip to Lolita's a little while ago and enjoyed the attentions of a real cutie................ :hubba:

Archived