INDULGE ME PLEASE

sayjann

first Night in Patong was a discovery trip.

looking around for Bars i knew in the past and friends who i hoped might have been still around.

met a lovely young Lady who sorted me out 4 times with the sex part..............but.

very clingy and wants me to take her home every Night.

spent 19 Hours with her and while i liked her very much there were too many Women in her Bar which interested me.

i tried to explain that Sayjann is big Butterfly and that i cannot see her everynight.

she didn't understand (English skills are limited) so i will have to get het boss to explain to her.

i have already booked a trip to Koh Samui and she got really upset that i did not want to take her.

not a good start and while i will see her again the option of EVERY Night is a no-no.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this a first? Sayjann's real time (almost) trip reports. Having enjoyed the historical ones it's good to think there might be some more recent material about to surface. Hopefully we will not have to wait too long for the full unexpurgated versions.

Enjoy.

Cheers,

M.

no detailed daily reports,as no time.

but will post in full when i get home.

but i will say i have a bit of a hangover today after finding a Bar to watch the Football in last Night.

drinking until 5am does not agree with me these Days........ :shakehead

update..........

Sayjann escapes Patong.

the BG Mafia has reared it's ugly head and i was soon seen and word was passed on i was back in town.

after 2 Days it was known which was my Daytime watering hole and i had visitors.

had to get my friend to explain to the Girl from my 1st (and 2nd) Night that i would not be BF'ing her every Night as was her wish........ :shakehead

and of course she got very upset and moody...... :banghead:

some of you may know that my name here is made up from the Initials of 7 Girls i once had good times with.

bumped into 2 of them last Night still working in the same Bar,and not to blow my own trumpet but they almost came to blows over me......... :nono:

took one of them home as she has the fittest body i have seen since i arrived and she did not disappoint in her servicing of me.......... :hubba:

perhaps it is a good idea i am off to Koh Samui for a couple of Days to visit Limbo.

might take the heat out of a couple of situations here,but i will only have to face it all when i get back..... :doah:

but on the whole having a ball and it seems i have never been away........... :grinyes:

Don't know what it is with Sayjann, but we had a great, fun night last night. Ladies tumbling all over us, left and right where ever we went. GB Lounge was in full swing.

He's not only a champ, he's a bitch magnet, he is!!!

*WARNING*

Limbo is not to be trusted,he is a BAD BAD Man......... :doah:

first he invites me to Samui with the promise of a tropical island break,picks me up from the Airport and takes me to a recommended Hotel before treating me to a welcome Beer.

but it was all a ruse,he dulled my senses.

first he takes me to a massage parlour where suddenly he announces that he has to leave and i am left alone with several Girls asking if i wanted a massage?

the next thing i know i am lying naked on a couch while some Girl does all sorts of things to me..... ::

i didn't know what to think........ ::

then in the evening i am taken to all sorts of Bars and Go-Go's and again i have Girls throwing themselves at me...... :o

he then gets this Girl to play the dice game with me and the rest is history.

had to spend 2 Days with her doing the cultural things (yes i did go and get photos of Temples and Elephants).

but she was a little darling and as i write this she is smiling her sweet smile........... :chili:

back to Patong in an Hour and tonight is party-time as it is my Birthday today.

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

be warned that Limbo will lead you astray if you ever visit Samui............

Archived