INDULGE ME PLEASE

sayjann

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pleasure to meet you too.

i also enjoyed the show in Sheba's......... :hubba:

off out with MaiLuk tonight and hopefully will see more of the same thing....... :p

but i'm on shit street at the moment.

serious cash fkow problems and while a few Beers might be in order the next 2 Nights there is no way i can afford to bring a Girl back for the Night.

what a bummer.........3 Nights in BKK and i have to sleep alone.......... :banghead::cussing::banghead::cussing:

last afternoon in BKK and i have to thank 2 people.

due to my financial constraints MaiLuk bought most of the Beers on Saturday Night and i am ever grateful.......... :up::worship::tophat:

however he did steal my Girl............. :down: and then had the cheek to contact me and tell me she was great........ :cussing:

she was a real stunner................. :hubba:

but i did hook up with a Girl from Thermae where i bumped into Suadum,Longgun and Ultras67.

have spent 2 Days with her and she was a darling.

had an interesting experience in Lolita's yesterday which i will tell of later.

took advantage of the 'all you can drink Chang for 100Bt' at Cathouse where i bumped into Mr.Pickles.

would also like to thank a little known poster called WickedWilly36 who lent me 5000Bt so that i could enjoy my last couple of Days in town.

cheque will be in the post my friend............... :up:

have checked out of Nana now and have a few Hours to waste before travelling to the Airport.

maybe another trip to Lolita's might be in order and then a few Beers.......... :hubba: :drunk:

back in the UK now Guys and feeling very pissed off....... :banghead:

ended the Day with another visit to Lolita's and chose a beauty.... :hubba: who was very good at her job.

it was the 4th time i had cum in 3 Hours and thought i might have had a trouble,but she was good......... :bow:

spent th rest of the Day with my Girl and we just drank and looked around.

she did get quite pissed and started to get angry with me about something which had happened the previous Night in some Bar in Cowboy......... :cussing:

after a few tears and me walking away thinking i can't be doing with this,she soon followed me and apologised....... :grinyes:

left her at the Airport amid more tears and then i endured a rather bad Flight home with Thai......... :cussing:

good to meet all of good people who took the time to come to Gullivers on Friday and to MaiLuk for the Night out on Saturday.......

and a special mention to KS for setting up this Board and was good to meet you Sir............ :worship::tophat:

i have no idea what happened on my last Night but i am in so much pain at the moment.

spent the Afternoon in Cathouse and then out late to NEP and Cowboy and while i drunk to excess i can't remember untoward happening.

but woke up Monday Morning with terrific pain around my lower ribs on the left.

very uncomfortable all Day and made for a bad Flight home.

today i have really stiffened up and difficulty in breathing and certain movements.

the Girl i was with thinks she might have had a bad dream and lashed out in her sleep.

stranger things have happened i suppose.

Archived