Can you recomend a dentist?

JannikOJ

J,

I use Asavant Clinic, just next to Thong Lor BTS,

Its certainly cheaper than UK and I've always had good quality treatment.

Details below;

Asavanant Dental Clinic

===============================================================

58/5 Sukhumvit 55, Bangkok 10110 Thailand

Tel. +66 (02) 3911842, +66 (02) 23914014, +66 (02) 23924877

Fax +66 (02) 2714-1690

http://www.asavanant.com

email : dentist@asavanant.com

Gomez,

I used Asavant after reading a post on this board about it a couple of years back,I was so impressed with it and I've never had cause to go looking elsewhere, I no longer use dental services in the UK and I return for regular checkups.One of the dentists is so lovely and sweet I actually look forward to going :)

I've used Bunrungrad medical services when I had a cracked rib and that was interesting, great service. No idea about price comparisons though.

JP

JannikOJ said:

I am sorry if this has been posted before but i could not find anything on the subject.

Can any of you recomend a good dentist in Bangkok? And is it still a lot cheaper than farang-land?

Thanks a bunch!

Jannik

I use Dr. Tirabanchasak, Sukhumvit Soi3/1, Bkk since years :up:

Bumrungrad is the best. Not expensive at all, cheaper than prices posted on the Thantakit web site. Periodontal care at BH cannot be beat

yesterday i had an xray, diognostic consulation, clean with the scraper thingy, an old mercury filling replaced with a ceramic one, and 2 wisdom teeth removed. total cost $5200bht at the dental hospital in soi 49 suk. Bumrungrad quoted me 3000-8000bht a wisdom tooth. dental hostpital was 1000bht per extraction. i will post the their complete prioce list for all work when i return to farangland. BTW feeling fine and dandy and able to have a swim in the hotel pool today.

But having said all that i am sure there are many great dentist in bkk and the local chaps have access to heaps cheaper dentists.

Archived