Ms Jumbo Queen Thailand

gobbledonk

For those who dont need the photo :)

ONE month before Bangkok hosts the Miss Universe competition, Thailand has crowned a 110kg business student winner of a light-hearted, heavyweight pageant staged to promote elephant conservation.

Tarnrarin Chansawang, 18, was crowned the eighth Miss Jumbo Queen after a contest in which 24 large-size women sang and danced to pop tunes and traditional Thai music.

The annual event is an unlikely precursor to the international pageant May 30 in Bangkok, but the Jumbo Queen has become a strangely popular event in a country where most women strive to be skinny.

More than 700 people attended the contest at the Samphran Elephant Ground and Zoo, about an hour's drive west of Bangkok.

In a nod to the upcoming Miss Universe pageant, a special Miss Jumbo Universe prize was awarded to the heaviest contestant - Thanchanok Mekkeaw, a 25-year-old political science who was weighed on-stage at 182kg.

Women aged 18-35 are eligible to enter, as long as they weigh at least 80 kilos.

Judges score the women not only on their performances and an interview, but on how well they exhibit the qualities of an elephant, something of a compliment in a country where the animals still have a respected role.

Suphaphini Buanwongse, a 21-year-old who won the Miss Mahout title for best performance for a dance in which she mixed and served drinks for the judges, said she wanted to keep her 140kg.

"I still want to be fat. I don't want to lose my weight," she said.

Tarnrarin had only praise for the competition, after she tearily accepted the crown.

"I feel I am also beautiful, whatever the figure, it's OK," she said after the pageant. "I'm happy with my body."

"Slim or big, just have fun with your friends," she said, while admitting that she might try to lose weight once her reign is over.

In addition to the 50,000-baht (1,250-dollar) cash prize, Tarnrarin becomes an elephant conservation ambassador, taking part in awareness campaigns to highlight the plight of Thailand's herds.

Thailand's total elephant herd population is nearly 5000, with up to 2000 of them in the wild. Experts have warned that the wild population could be wiped out within 15 years if no action is taken.

gobbledonk said:Thailand's total elephant herd population is nearly 5000, with up to 2000 of them in the wild. Experts have warned that the wild population could be wiped out within 15 years if no action is taken.

to save wild life it is of course excellent action to replace a couple of elephants with such fat ladies and send them into the djungle!

JumBoQueen_Mod_Report_PictureFile-76-1777.jpg

1114954324_3.jpg

they have even their own website: http://www.jumboqueen.com/

Gob,

I was a bit saddened when Old Hippie was disqualified in the prelims for the contest. Seems he hadn't taped down the crank well enough and it tore through his bikini bottom after he got way too excited with all that gorgeous Thai woman flesh surrounding him. :: On a good note though; he did get many mobile phone numbers, and not one lass was from Si Saket! :D He's now in the process of buying 55 gallon drums of palm oil and sacks of flour to aid in his quest for the right fold to place his mutated member into! ::

Number 11 and he will soon be seen strolling past the wall of shame on Suk. I heard tell he was overheard commenting, "Wow, a threesome in one package deal! Pork rinds for all! I'm buying!"

Cent

Hey Cent,

Sure you're not sharing No 11 with OH...there's sure more than enough to go round (and round and round)

It would be most likely that it would be a ....Who's on top situation... rather than... What's on second, especially if you had any desire to stay alive !!!!

I remember you recently telling of your preference for large mammalian protruberances.......and boy would those puppies sure be large....ERGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!! I don't even want to think about it....

Better staying with Frank and the...Catholic Girls...with their tiny little mustache.....How do they go??....After the show...

A much better prospect in my humble opinion.....Leave the Chan Nam hunting to the J's (Political correctness prohibits me from using the 4 letter abreviation that has offended so many posters in the past.)

Not another word on this subject, I'm starting to feel ill...

Chock dee Dumsoda

Archived