He wanted to do what!!??

camerashy

Many girl told me that they don't want to go with Japanese men and when I ask why they told me that they are to sadistic "they like to hurt lady". I did not ask for more detail but I know 5 ladies who said that to me.

A friend of mine describe her first and only encounter with a farang couple and when she describe that the farang lady was licking her pussy she was disgust like the one who are disgust by this scat thing, you should see her face when she was telling me that story, for me I had a good laugh.:rotfl:

To make the story short it all ended when the falang woman ask her to lick her pussy, that was to much for her and she left the couple there without any baht beeing paid. :rotfl:

She is from Patong and she say that a lot of european couples ask to go with them.

That same lady said that it is not uncommon that a farang only want to cuddle.

A other one I know in Patong arrived one night to the bar with a black eye so I ask her what happend and she tell me that the old man who send her money from Switzerland is in Patong and sometime when he drink he become violent. Now I know this old guy and I know that she povide only care for that old man and no sexe is involve and he pay her good money for it.

I ask her why she have to endure this and not dump this old guy and her answer was "I think he will not do it agian" so I ask why and she said wait for him because he is coming to the bar tonight. Later a tuk tuk stopped in front of the bar and it was the old guy coming for a few cold ones, when I saw him I burst in a big laugh because the old man had 2 black eyes :rotfl::doah::worship:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a couple of eden girls told me about a bkk expat and regular who used to show up with a male companion and like to have the girl do him up the arse with a strapon while the the other guy sucked him off.

the girl telling me this was quite distressed about the story cause the guy was married with a kid(s) and she thought that this was very bad.

The most queer thing I heard from a TG working in a brothel in Copenhagen. One man came there and wanted her to place her daily shit in a plastic and he should pick it up for 300 DKK (2,000 baht). Every day he wanted a delivery. She thought he planned to eat it. No deal however.

KS said

'Friend of my wife's is a MP girl on Ratchada and she once told my wife some of the stories. My wife told me.

Here's some:

- walking on top of a guy in high heels

- walking around naked while guy wanks off

- peeing on a guy (I believe she walked out on that one)

- masturbating while guy looks on and wacks off

Sanuk!"

I will now have to redefine what i previously thought was normal!

An other guy hired a BG in Pattaya to babysit him. For 5,000 she took care all night, changed diapers and cleaned his ass and cock regularly all night. In between he wanted to have milk from a baby's bottle.

[color:"red"] things that guys had asked her or her friends to do. I thought I had seen or heard most things, but a few of these were a bit over the top. I don't want to go into details here, but geezz these girls have to deal with some strange people. [/color]

Not to sound blunt and unkind, it is their profession isn't it? In my long IT career, I have been requested to do things that I didn't think came in my profession.

A couple of exBG used to tell me some fantasy they had to do with customers, the only differences I found about such requests were that, these women needed to use their bodies, I needed to use my brains. :: OK, they had to use their brains too, I presumed. :o

Jasmine

[color:"red"] heard from one girl that her customer sat her down and just wanted her to fill out his tax returns. They were hard too, she said. He'd got complicated offshore-funds and everything!

[/color]

Wow, I can use this woman :applause: :applause:Next April, ok?

Jasmine

Jas,

All I have to say is thank you; for your humor, your wit and intelligence, your adult outlook on life, and well, just for being you, a true inspiration to the board and for me. And for all you contribute here, even in a thread like this. You've won my heart darling! If that husband of yours ever lets you go, I'll, I'll, well would you settle for mia noi? I don't think my wife will let me marry you! :(:worship: :worship: :applause::bow:

Cent

Archived