He wanted to do what!!??

camerashy

I was fooling around with a Sukhumvit freelancer in bed a few weeks back. The deed was over, and I was playing around with some particularly juicy litchis and a pair of 'outstanding' nipples (I'll let you complete the details) when the subject of strange requests from customers came up. So for the next 30 minutes I was all ears as she related to me some of the strange things that guys had asked her or her friends to do. I thought I had seen or heard most things, but a few of these were a bit over the top. I don't want to go into details here, but geezz these girls have to deal with some strange people. No wonder they want to build up a stable of regulars, or do the ultimate and get married to a normal guy with normal requests. I know everyone gets their kicks in different ways, and good luck to them if they don't harm others, but no wonder these girls loose it sometimes.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Camerashy,

Ah, go ahead, give us some examples. As long as they don't break the underage rule here or reveal a person's identity I don't think there's any rule against it. I 'd like to hear what some of the freaky guys are asking the lasses to do. Call it research for a story maybe. Really. No big deal here. We're all big boys (and girls). I've heard of a few strange requests myself, but would like you to go first. I'll fill in any blanks you might have left out of the stuff I've heard, then Old Hippy will check off the lists against his kinks, and I'm sure P127 will tell us a few things we've never heard of as well! :chili::yikes::spank::shhh: He's a Pattaya guy, I'm sure he's heard them all, or done them. :: :D

Cent

p.s. Hell man, this is the place to tell this stuff really, and what the board used to be more about. Just don't put the post in the family section. Nervous Dog will get too many ideas and want to try them all, all in one night! :D

Hi,

Friend of my wife's is a MP girl on Ratchada and she once told my wife some of the stories. My wife told me.

Here's some:

- walking on top of a guy in high heels

- walking around naked while guy wanks off

- peeing on a guy (I believe she walked out on that one)

- masturbating while guy looks on and wacks off

Sanuk!

<<We're all big boys>>

Speak for your self, I am often asked "Who you going to please with that little thing?" to which I reply honestly, "Myself"

<<I've heard of a few strange requests myself, but would like you to go first.>>

Yeah Cent, thats what happened last time, I did all the kinky stuff and then you walked out on me!

<<Old Hippy will check off the lists against his kinks,>>

Don;t bring the love of my life into this ok!

<<Nervous Dog will get too many ideas and want to try them all, all in one night! >>

Dam you know me so well!

Duderude,

I used to work with a guy who was into that scat shit! He even went out and bought a glass topped coffee table so the girls could crap on it while he laid beneath the glass and whacked off. Strange dude. He was also into EXTREMELY obese women. Weird fucker he was. After a while we other guys had to tell him to stop telling these disgusting stories, as it threw us off our feed and no one could eat their lunch after.

Cent

I paid a girl to shoe fuck herself bare back!

I wraped a girl head to toe in plastic wrap and cut through to ass fuck her! She didn't like that but did like the 4,000 baht I gave her and left happy...she's been back a few other times to do other stuff with me!

Filled a girls snatch with whip cream didn't work well so turned it into a cream filling of custard in a pastry press and f'ed her!

Filled her snatch with fruit...

Had a fivesome with a lady boy, K-toy and 2 FL and me!

All sorts of Bondage stuff!

BF girls from cave/castle and tied them to a bed for 3 days...this was cool...girls set this scenerio up and each were paid very well for this! They were...this gets over the top so I'll let your imagination run wild and you still haven't a clue!

Got some other stuff that may turn your stomach!

If the money is right... Most will do anything...and they get to tell guys like you about what people like me do to FL girls. Sick shit!

SkiBum

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Friend of my wife's is a MP girl on Ratchada and she once told my wife some of the stories. My wife told me.

Here's some...

- masturbating while guy looks on and wacks off

Sanuk!

What!!?!! :o F*ck me, what a loser ? that's disgusting, skipper. : :: :down::doah:

...Erm, actually, I've requested that loads of times, boss. :rolleyes: It's my standard procedure if no condoms are "in the house", actually. :clown: Good clean fun too. :up:

jack :help:

Archived