Spoiling the Illusion

Ranger

Interesting post.

Only went into Tony's once a couple of years ago and hated every second of it. For me the music (expecially the bass) was unbearably loud (this might have had something to do with where our table was). Is the music still as loud as ever?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you do when when you show up and your already paid for girl is "occupied"?

Dump her than barfine a better looking girl in front of her face. Then dump the better looking girl also.

Where is the line between fun, horny drunk and mai sanuk, passing out drunk and what do you do when it reaches that point?

When she reaches that point bring her back to her bar and let her coworkers sort her out. I remember a time in Kiss bar patpong i bought shots of tequila for this girl and she was well drunk. Her countenance changed from sweet girl to "i want to kill someone" and she was pissing off the other girls in the bar. The other girls gave me a nasty look as i left the bar without her. They knew about her drinking problem and now had to deal with her shit for the rest of the night. Mai Pen Rai.

When the thai girls come to the USA they still do the same shit. Is drinking until you can't walk a thai thing or what? One girl here drinks shots, runs top speed to the bathroom and pukes, then comes out and slams whatever drink is still sitting on the table. This goes on all night with her until she has to be carried by her thai friends from the bar who themselves might barely be able to walk.

Drinking until one pukes is mai sanuk in my book maybe i'm old fashioned.

Guest lazyphil

<<Is drinking until you can't walk a thai thing or what?>>

Go out on a saturday night in any English town....Thais will get a lesson in shop front puking/peeing ::

mongatu said:

Interesting post.

Only went into Tony's once a couple of years ago and hated every second of it. For me the music (expecially the bass) was unbearably loud (this might have had something to do with where our table was). Is the music still as loud as ever?

The music didn't seem too loud this time, but I was not seated next to the speakers. I've been to many discos in SE Asia where I've had to stuff tissue in my ears and it was still TOO FUCKING LOUD ::. Can't imagine this doesn't cause hearing damage. Back to Tony's, the band was actually doing hip-hop covers when I was there. They weren't very good I don't think, but I was paying more attention to the girl grinding in my lap :).

Ranger

Im still young enough to actually like and DANCE to the music. Thai girls do like to dance. I like that in them... Tony's is hit or miss but when its hit, WOW!

Oneye

If you can not handle it stay out of the p4p.

Geez, you might as well ask me to quit breathing :). Like I said in the original post, I know what they do all day and I know this girl probably is always "busy". I just wasn't thrilled to watch her do it when she was supposed to be changed and waiting for me.

Ranger

Archived