Spoiling the Illusion

Ranger

And Two 40 Kilo Bargirls + 20 (or 30?)Tequila=???????

Having earlier in the afternoon paid the barfine, I arrived at TG Bar about 8:20 pm, figuring the girls would be changed and ready as they were the night before. Houston, We have a problem! One girl was upstairs changing, but the other one (the cute one, damnit) was sitting at the bar, French kissing a big fat, tattooed, bald guy ::(no offense to the fat, bald or tattooed amongst you!). Her hand was also down his pants. Now, I know what these girls are doing all day (and night), but I sure don't need to see it right before our "date". Especially since I had already paid her barfine. OK, no big deal, she spotted me and acknowledged my presence, surely she'll stop right away and head off to change, right?????

Ummmm, no. She continued this for an intolerable 15 minutes or so until girl #2 (actually she considered herself girl #1, which turned out to be a problem) emerged from upstairs and scolded her and sent her upstairs to change. 10 minutes later, they both joined me (dressed to kill, I might add). Needless to say, my mood was considerably soured. Cute girl (#1) didn't seem to think she had done anything wrong and tried to give me a big kiss. Pushed her away with "Yuck, I still smell Farang!" I got good mileage out of that joke for the next hour or so! We headed off to Walking Street and the girls dragged me into a bar where they had friends working. I was still in a bit of a shitty mood. OK, after much scolding on my part and much begging for forgiveness on Girl #1's part, all was forgotten. Who am I kidding???!!! How am I supposed to get that image out of my brain?

Girl #2 had a solution. Tequila. Lots and lots of Tequila. At first I protested, but my protests were met with Girl #2 telling me she loves me too much and announcing that she is paying for all the drinks tonight while ordering round #3 of Tequila's (I was drinking Vodkas and passed on the Tequila). Now I had no intention of actually letting her pay for the drinks, but when the checkbin came, she literally fought me for it. OK, I'm no match for a 40 Kilo, drunk, lovestruck Bargirl, so I eventaually relent and let her pay. Girl #2 decides she wants to continue the Tequilafest at Tony's Disco. I try to talk them into any other disco than Tony's as I despise the place. Well, it seems both of them were only 19, and Tony's was the only disco that didn't check ID's. I had heard that Tony's was shut down, but I guess they had just barely re-opened.

They completely remade the interior. All in white and the whole staff were dressed in Nurse's uniforms. Kind of strange for a disco, but I guess it was better than before. Maybe Tony listened to previous complaints about the place, because the annoying vendors bugging you every 10 seconds were mostly gone. There was still the Midget Flower Lady and much to my chagrin, Tequila Lady. One nice new touch in the place was nice big beds all along the wall. One was put to good use later (No, not that!).

Well, Tequila Lady pretty much never left our table and despite my continued protests, my wallet stayed in my pants. Now, I'm not usually much of a dancer, but both girls were quite enthusiatic and persuasive. Girl #1 has moves that I think are banned in most countries and this doesn't sit well with Girl #2 (remember, she thinks that she's Girl #1). Girl #2 begins to cry and says "I love you, but you love my friend me!". I tried to convince her that wasn't the case, but I think we both know it was. Girl #2 sits down to sulk, but Girl #1 continues to practically rape me right there on the dance floor. The taste of Farang was long gone and replaced with a decided Tequila flavor and I had long since forgotten the earlier incident (well, almost!).

Finally, Girl #1 tires and decides that the bed's look inviting. We sit down on one and she prompty passes out. After holding her for a bit, I go off to talk to Girl #2 (who's still ordering more Tequila). I tell her we better call it a night and I think it's best I just take them back to their bar to sleep it off. She agrees, but decides she best visit the ladies room first. I assign Tequla Lady to watch over Passed Out Girl and I have to practically carry Girl # 2 to the ladies room. As I sit outside the ladies room, I begin to notice that there are more great looking girls here than I have ever seen in one place in Thailand maybe EVER :). And no, I didn't have Beer goggles on. Sitting outside the ladies room proved to be the perfect vantage point. Hot girls were streaming in the front door 2-3 at a time and of course visiting the ladies room 2-3 at a time. Like an idiot, I kept mentioning that I was waiting for Girl #2. I should have at the very least collected some phone #'s!!!!

Girl #2 finally emerges and wants to leave without Girl #1. No way am I allowing that and I drag her up to the bed and thank Tequila Girl with 100B. Girl #1 wakes up with a little prodding and promptly hurls all over the floor. Tequila Girl heads off to get a mop and I try to get Girl #1 to walk. No way Jose, I have to carry her out. Another 20 minutes of sitting outside the ladies room while both girls I assume get rid of the rest of the Tequila. More and more hot babes keep coming in. Note to self: Try Tony's Disco solo next time! ::

I have to carry Girl #1 all the way down Walking Street while Girl #2 staggers and holds on to me, getting stares from everyone of course. We make our way to the first Sontaew and he quotes an outrageous figure of 150B to take us to Soi 6. I argue for a minute and figure it's not worth it to have to carry her another 200 Meters in order to save $3 and load both girls in the back. Turns out the greedy bastard earned his 150B as Girl #1 left a present on the floor-LOL

Back at the bar and Girl #1 is handed off to waiting friends. Now Girl #2 decides that she has sobered up enough to go with me back to my hotel. I decide this is a really bad idea and tell her I'll see her tomorrow and try to walk away. I force her to take 1000B (I know she spent more than that on drinks, but that wasn't my idea). More crying enuses and I as I walk down the Soi I hear "I love you, but you love friend me!" Sad, but true. I actually went home and slept alone. Sad, but true. No worries, tomorrow is another day in Paradise.

Life is Good!

Ranger

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zorro said:

Ranger

Nice story.

Been to Tony's a couple of times and there was always a lot of serious talent there but I still hate the place.

Join the club....see my review. If they have since done it up, then maybe it will worth a re-visit in July.

Guys,

I know this reads like a trip report, but it was supposed to be a 3 part discussion provoking post.

1: What do you do when when you show up and your already paid for girl is "occupied"?

A) Deal with it, dumbass! She's a whore and you're basically in a whorehouse with takeaway.

B) Get up and walk out and write off the barfine in the loss column (I almost did this and in retrospect, should have)

C) Complaim to the Mamasan and demand your barfine back. ::

D) Take the girl home and "punish" her many, many times. :o

2: Where is the line between fun, horny drunk and mai sanuk, passing out drunk and what do you do when it reaches that point?

A) Drink until you pass out also. Hope you wake up alive and with your wallet. ::

B) Ditch the girls when you see the writing on the wall (before they pass out, obviously). I briefly considered this option.

C) Be a gentleman and help them to get home and in bed safely.

D) Take them to your room and commit unspeakable acts whether they are awake or not. :o

3: The newly remodeled Tony's Disco and it's viability as a primo pick-up joint.

A) Tony's sucked before and I'm sure it sucks now.

B) Maybe time to give the place another chance.

C) Let's go tomorrow and set up a table next to the ladie's room ::.

D) Who the hell cares? Pattaya sucks anyway! ::

Ranger

Ranger,

Nice...another day in Pattaya is why your lucky as hell right now. I'm out of the area now and will be unable to return till early September. I'm gonna be in town for 3 months.

A point you spoke of: These girls really get worked all day by us Falang...Now to some they dislike that...not I! I just love whores and the sluts of Pattaya they not only look the part they play it...oh, so well! That's awesome you joked with her about. "smelling like Falang" I do that too...

Another day in Pattaya...I used to spend days, weeks and months in Pattaya! Not much lately...hard to get away from the GF and off on my own these days for more then 3 or 4 days at a time! That grin that comes across my face when I think about all the shit I'm gonna do in Pattaya holds me until I return every couple of months...even if I'm only in Pattaya for a few days! Those priceless hours are very satifying and deeply enjoyed! Pattaya is the ultimate vacation spot for any man worth yeilding to nothing and jumping in the deep end!

But, Ranger...Fucking a girl doggy style while she hurls is quite the thing...She compresses her lower regions in ways not usually done and the experience, apart from the smell and sight, is very rewarding! Why didn't you take them both again to the room...#2 could have serviced you in the sack while #1 spent the night in the toilet! You could have visited her later and seen to her pussy... Didn't you hear that voice...Lick my pussy, plz...Ranger, Fuck me plz fuck me! I heard it!

SkiBum

SkiBum,

So I guess you are saying option D for the first 2 questions-LOL?

Even though it might sound like I had a bad night, it really wasn't. Every day in Pattaya is an adventure and even though I didn't have a bedroom adventure that night, it was still quite a memorable experience.

Besides, I forgot to mention in the original post, I was still so sore from the night before that a night off wouldn't be the worst thing for me! :devil:

Ranger

1. Other (E) walk over to her and sniff her...then say loudly, Can still smell my gezz all over you baby...Get changed and you and #2 meet me in 5 minutes...Then do D!

2. D then A and all the while B without leaving the girls!

3. Discos are always are sure bet to picking up normal girls that want to knock boots all night and leave in the morning with geez in their face and no Baht!

SkiBum

1. Other (E) walk over to her and sniff her...then say loudly, Can still smell my gezz all over you baby...Get changed and you and #2 meet me in 5 minutes...Then do D!

2. D then A and all the while B without leaving the girls!

3. Discos are always are sure bet to picking up normal girls that want to knock boots all night and leave in the morning with geez in their face and no Baht!

SkiBum

Archived