GOING CRAZY, please advise

After having been incredibly stupid two days ago (unprotected sex, however short, with a bargirl in Pattaya), I have been in a state of continuous panick for two days now. I know I have to wait for 3 months for the HIV test. How about the other nasty diseases my stupid act might have gotten me? How long do I have to wait before I can get tested for those? Can I do this now immediately? Where in Bangkok could I do this? Thank you very much for all your help.

quote:

Originally posted by Stupid Stupid:

Where in Bangkok could I do this? .

Bumrungrad Hospital tel: 02 667 1000

[ October 15, 2001: Message edited by: Snake Head ]

Well, looks like you could be having some sleepless nights if you're waiting for things to happen that'll show up in lab test. In the mean time I suggest you take a look at the US Center for Disease Control, STD pages at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchstp/dstd/disease_info.htm

If you look at the fact sheet for each of the 8 big diseases listed you will see how long the incubation period is for each one, e.g., Syphilis average is 21 days before symtoms appear but can be as long as 90 days. Where as with GC/Clap/Gonorrhea you will only need to wait 3 to 5 days.

If you want to see the recommended treatment there is also a link, in case you get one of the other little problems, e.g., Chancroid , Genital Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection; Granuloma Inguinale, or Lymphogranuloma venereum.

Almost enough to make you want to stay home, NOT.

Good luck, I believe the odds are in your favor but not as much as they would have been with a glove.

yes well I have seen many cases like yours and I would say within 4 to 5 days you should have severe swelling of the ballus bagus wich will now affect the greenish yellow liquid that will ouzzzzzz out of your

trouser proboscus. With in 2 to 3 weeks you will notice leasions on what is left of your proboscis of the trouser variety and from there on in you are going to suffer some sever side affects from your little episode of carnal joy!

I hope this calms you shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

I agree with Snake Head. If anything unusual

develops, go to Bumrungrad. I highly recommend Dr. Mondej Sookpranee, whose specialty is Infectious Diseases. You can see him in the Outpatient Clinics; and, he is

there every day except saturday (amazing how

many hours some of these Thai doctors put in). His English is superb. You should call

(66 2) 667-1361 to see what his hours are or

if you want to make an appointmnet, although that is not necessary.

Dear Stupid -

I would worry less about HIV than most other, more treatable, diseases. Did you do anal with her? That's a biggie, but if not...did you scrape up Mr. Happy such that her blood/other fluids could have come in contact with your blood? The incidence of "normal" penis/vaginal sex being responsible for HIV in a guy is incredibly low, even considering that the girl might be HIV+. Anal sex is a different story altogether. And nothing is for certain, of course.

Nonetheless, do the thing at Bumrungrad hospital and don't let Mr. Happy talk you into doing ANYTHING like that again.

Be cool. Chicago Dave

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: chicago dave ]

Nope, chicago dave, didn't do anal. I entered her for maybe 45 seconds (probably less) and ate her pussy for a few minutes. No anal. No wounds on my Mr. Happy, didn't see any blood, she didn't have her period either (wouldn't have eaten/fingered her if she had, of course).

I'm sweating bullets but calmed down a little during the past day. Jus a little. Believe me, Mr. Happy ain't telling me anything any more in the next 50 years if I'm happy enough to live beyond the next year.

Stupid, Stupid--

I agree with New Petch... "I highly recommend Dr. Mondej Sookpranee" I've seen him too (but for a entirely different reason) and his english is excellent and he knows his stuff... If I recall correctly he did his resident work in California???

I agree with an earlier post... the odds are that is if you got ANYTHING at all, it is some type of STD... not great news, but a lot better than HIV..

Anyway... The odds are in your favor, that is nothing is wrong.... but this just goes to show you that ONE simple minute (for four) can indeed be painful or embarassing (at least) or deadly (at worst)... Please do yourself a favor.. don't worry too much.. what is done is done..,.. Can't change that. Just cool it, get tested and learn like hell from this...

--UPSer smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

PS: I've had my share of the "Oh my god I think the condom broke, what the hell am I gonna do now" moments... To date I've been lucky.. Knock on wood!

Good to hear it, Stupid. Remember, HIV given your situation, is possible but HIGHLY, HIGHLY unlikely, from what you state on this thread. HIGHLY. And the other STDs can either be cured with the right meds (like the clap) or lived with (like herpes). Millions of people have herpes, for example, and use creams like Zovirax and others to reduce the severity and length of time symptoms are present. Its a long shot, but if it does happen, you'll be fine. Promise. Now go relax somewhere. Chicago Dave

While on Sumui in July and not having my UK condoms with me *B/G watched me like a hawk while packing to go to Sumui from Pattaya for 5 days* and not knowing about Bodyguard, bought some thai Durex. Had then split or burst nearly 75% of the time shocked.gif" border="0. Was slightly worried when returned back home. I have a Aids test every 2 months *work in Kazakhstan and its a part of their work permit*. But got checked out and all tests came back clear laugh.gif" border="0 . I will not be forgetting them again though. Put a bit of a dampner on things for a while. I'm not saying this will or will not work out for you, but keep the little fella in a mac mate.

mitch

Archived