Dental Hospital, Soi 49 Pricelist

Long Gun

Says Peter1964:

Made it to dental hospital today. Very good and competent doctors, not the cheapest though. They now have a website:

-

Would you recommend the place versus the other clinics listed here on the board?

Did you find the prices way more than you expected to pay?

Did their services live up to those mentioned on web page?

Find the price list about 100% higher than normal Thai dental clinic price. I use a local dentist, who is fully booked, and price is about half of what this place wants. Bangkok has always had good dentists so don't believe you need to pay that price for world class care. But I would not pay to stay in 5 star hotel when a 3 star would do so perhaps it is just me.

Says jjsushi:

Would you recommend the place versus the other clinics listed here on the board?

I am not sure about the other places listed on the board as I haven't been to them all. This is my second dentist in BKK (the former was dr. atta (sp.?)), and yes, I recommend this place over the first one (hospital against a small clinic). The first one I recommend for small problems.

Says jjsushi:

Did you find the prices way more than you expected to pay?

They made more fillings without asking me, but I never felt overcharged. Every service was charged according to their price list, no extra charges (taxes etc.) Imo, it was ok.

Says jjsushi:

Did their services live up to those mentioned on web page?

To be honest, I have never read their web-site. Imo, the place is good with good and competent doctors. Be prepared to see many farangs there too. All I can say is, the hospital is better equipped than every dentist I have ever visited in my home country and I recommend it.

Archived