Test after 1 month total waste of time??

quote:

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

Its a sad fact but in the UK at least more hetrosexual males who have worried that they have contracted hiv through sex with a woman have committed suicide through worry than have actually contracted the virus.

laugh.gif" border="0

It's always a problem when a whole nation discovered sex (for fun) in the 1960s only. Where did these stiff upper lips found themselves in since then , God only knows (and Charles/Camilla too)? LOL

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, thank you for the replies. I've decided not to go to a hospital in BKK yet as, hell, what else can they say you guys haven't said yet??

Now all I can do is wait I guess. And pray I don't get some flu symptons the next 3-4 weeks.

Lots of people have told me they've been through exactly the same as I'm going through now. How do you deal with it? What do you do those three months when your life isn't worth 50B any more (hell, to a life insurance company anyway if they knew)??

Stupid,if I told U what I may do when my life ain't worth 50bahts,I'd probably get deleted again.

BTW if such a small problem scares U so much...U're life gotta be BORING!!Perhaps U should jump

quote:

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

I know people say that you cant tell if a girls has HIV and to a certain extent that is true, but girls especially suffer the symptoms a lot quicker. A lot lot quicker, ie they will in a lot of cases suffer Vaginal thrush very badly, you would have noticed this!!!

laugh.gif" border="0

Interesting but please enlighten me some more and explain what's a vaginal thrush(no irony)

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

Thanks, pattaya127, I guess you are right. I must admit I'm still not thinking straight. I have to pull myself together. Trying hard. And you people are a fantastic help, believe me, I won't forget this. Can't really talk to anyone else about all this.

LuisBKK, my life ain't really that boring. Oh what the hell, ok, maybe a little bit but I don't mind, I'm quite happy the way it is. I don't mind you saying this. But I don't think what happened and what I'm worrying about is a 'small problem', to be honest.

Stupid Stupid,

this might be interesting information for you:

According to several studies, the chance of catching HIV during unprotected vaginal sex with an infected woman, and provided the woman is not having her period, is somewhere between 1:100 and 1:200. This is surprisingly low (at least to my mind), but that's what I've read several times over. Anal sex is a much riskier practice as skin tissue gets easily torn and that's why homosexuals had such a high infection rate during the early days of the AIDS epidemic.

The odds in vaginal sex are much higher if/when some menstrual blood is present, since blood has a very high HIV concentration.

Take it easy. Life is a terminal condition anyway.

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: Scum_Baggio ]

Hi Luis,

Thrush is usually manifests itself in the form of a discharge. The girl would find it very distracting and would be itching amoungst other things.

When I go with a Thai girl I always try and inspect the goods, and why not you can normally tell at a glance a good healthy bug, nice and pink etc.

To stupid stupid don't go panicking if you get a slight cold, the symptoms of primary acute hiv infection last at least 10 days and can last up to 2 months.

Do a google search on early symptoms of hiv should put your mind at rest, additionally there have been people who have posted on this bored who have had a girl friend test positive and they have been sleeping with them for years and they have not developed the virus.

In fact everyone on this bored that I can remember at least who has had a girlfriend or wife test positive has not tested positve themselves.

Think about your 45 second act, there is almost no chance what so ever. One of the reasons for this is due to the fact that the actual HIV virus is hardly present at all in the womans secretions, thats fact just as it is hardly present in saliva.

One thing you have to appreciate stupid stupid is that our very politically correct media will not tell us that the chances of a man developing hiv from a woman is very very slim.

Spirit writes: "One thing you have to appreciate stupid stupid is that our very politically correct media will not tell us that the chances of a man developing hiv from a woman is very very slim."

INDEED. Well put Spirit! stupidstupid's wanker is sure to be cleaner than an autoclaved dental instrument. Wow, I hope I've never sounded like as much of an alarmist whiner as does ss. I'd be ashamed, if I had any shame. wink.gif" border="0

Archived