The roofbar above morningnight 2

port

If you are referring to the rooftop restaurant/bar on the top floor of the Sukhumvit Soi 1 beer bar complex, it is open all night (at least until 06:00 am I think). A food buffet is available for 200 baht per person.

I think most of the ladies you see on rooftop late at night are there with dates/customers. Some of the beer bar girls on the lower floor told me they don't visit the rooftop unaccompanied as it is expensive.

If you talking about the place near Rajah hotel, it is open late but I am not sure how late. I don't think the dek serves are "officially" working, but I suspect that is negotiable.

The lay out of the place is very attractive, but there is one problem. There is a clear glass partition between the outside and inside of the top floor with a relatively small clear glass door on the side. During the course of about one hour and half I saw two customers and one waitress walk straight into this almost invisible partition. No one was hurt, but I can imagine problems later in the night with a larger crowd and more intoxicated patrons.

Josephines on the rooftop of Sukhumvit 1 plaza isa open all night and has a very mixed clientele. I've been there with normal thai girls and they were quite comfortable there even if most other girls there were pros. It's expensive place but quite nice I think. Not too many available bargirls there though, most already have customers.

It's a weird bar. I had to buy vouchers at one end of the bar to exchange for drinks at the other. 200 baht per drink I think. The girls there looked amazing, but yes, most looked as if they were dates rather than working.

Archived