SAYJANN RETURNS-DAY 2

sayjann

Guest lazyphil

Did you go to Pink Panther GoGo?...what a grot hole that is now, they tried to over charge me (I'm 1/4 Scottish for christs sake!!) and they let this creature out of the gimp cabinet to do some show, whatever 'it' was, well was pretty spooky, anyone seen it? ::

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LP......... :doah: :doah: :doah: :doah:

did you not read this?........

'decided to visit Pink Panther Go-Go which was opposite me and i was horrified.

this had been my regular Go-Go for a long time and where i had met the greatest BG in my life,but now it was just a mockery of it's former glory.

in the past it had been on the ground floor and full of good looking Girls but now was upstairs in a cramped room and full of pretty poor looking Girls.

i was surprised to see Harold (the long-time Owner in the past) as on my last visit he had been ousted out after a bitter divorce from his Thai Wife.

now it seemed he was back and he recognised me and bought me a drink and we chatted for a while,but when i left i knew i would not be back.

Shygye,

Yep, there's always that too, and conversely I have heard of men coming here that refuse to wear a condom and won't take a woman who wants to use one, some knowing they are infected with one disease or another. I've heard of men who have threatened to come here and screw bareback as many of those "bad" bargirls as they can, and 'get even' with them when they found out (or thought so) that they were HIV+. False alarm, but this is a true story. I knew a guy that just did not fucking care if he got AIDS or not, and had a deathwish really, and only screwed BG's here that didn't make him wear a condom.

Also there are a lot of ladies here who would love to have a half breed (luk krueng) white baby. It's the "in" thing now in Thailand for some, whether the guy would send them money for support or not. Weird stuff, but hell, it is happening.

And then there's the German guy in Isaan somewhere who was deliberately infecting Thai women, who knew he was HIV+ as well, that was in the newspapers lately the past month or two. I wonder how many may be doing the same.

The smart thing to do is cover up, but we all know some who do not, and if you have played in the bar scene for just a while you will find many ladies who don't even ask if you have a condom, (at least there were a decade ago and I doubt this has changed greatly the past ten years from what I hear) they don't demand a condom is used, for whatever their reasoning is for doing so. (There are a variety of reasons I have heard told, to myself personally, and others as well.)

Knowing this is happening and true it is wise to use a condom to protect yourself. And yes, it is especially a concern if you are doing so and then going home to your wife or GF (where ever) and playing russian roulette with their health as well. But nothing we say here is going to keep someone who does this from continuing to do so, they just won't post it here any more is all.

I'd prefer they at least tell the story and tell the truth here, (even if they have to use a different ID here to post)that way some guys reading this stuff will step back and think a moment before doing the same themselves. Maybe they'll stop a moment and think, "Whoa! Fuck, these guys are fucking all these women without a condom, and these are the same damned women I am fucking when I am here!! I think I'll wrap it up." If they see this and read it enough times it may cause others to pause and think, if they aren't too stoned or shitfaced that is to think or worry about the consequences.

I think I will do a poll on this subject and see what sort of numbers it comes up with. No replies to the poll, just the poll itself. If everyone taking the poll is truthful (and I don't see why they wouldn't be as they will be anonymous when doing so) I think the numbers would surprise quite a few here.

Cent

Nervous_Dog said:

Cent, I actually disagree with this

<<So really it is up to you to protect yourself .>>

Come one day out to the baby home and have a look at all the lovely little brown/white/chinese/ japanese/ luk krung babies who have got a totally fucked future.

they didn;t ask to be made, and I am very anti "High Ground" but these kids just shouldn;t be there.

However dumb mum, silly dad, did it without a condom.

Thanks mum, thanks dad.

DOG

Dog,

What's to disagree with? I said I think people should wear a condom to protect themselves. That includes protection from unwanted pregnancies as well. It's what condoms are for, pregnancy and disease prevention. ::

Cent

Guest HonoluluJimmy

wonderful report SJ...

Makes me home sick....Not all that long and I can say Aloha to the Land of Aloha and Say boom to the Land of Boom.

I must say that I can feel myself in the foot steps and Sayster takes us on a tour of m beloved Patong!

Archived