SAYJANN RETURNS-DAY 2

sayjann

as usual i awoke early and feeling horny.

turned to Am and started to kiss her and stroke her and she soon responded and i enjoyed the early Morning BBBJ before returning the favour.

to my surprise she then jumped on top of me without using a condom (unlike last Night) and began to ride me and i let the feeling take over.

afterwards we slept and enjoyed another session at lunchtime before finally getting up and going for a walk.

decided on a bit of lunch and we walked along Beach Road looking for a good restaurant,in the past there had been many but now most had gone because of the Tsunami.

finally found one which had been protected as it faced inland and one i had eaten in before.

after the Meal i asked Am wether she wanted to go home or come for a drink and she jumped at the chance at staying with me.

walked along to Kangaroo Bar and i got the shake of the heads and wagged fingers from the Girls behind the Bar,they knew i was a big Butterfly but i knew they liked to see who i had spent the Night with.

had a few quiet drinks and passed away an Hour or 2 before Am decided to go home and i started to chat with some of the Guys who were regulars like me and became friends over the next Week or so.

within an Hour Am had returned after going shopping and had spent quite a bit of the Money i had given her.

t-shirts,shorts,jeans,toiletries and make-up and i just shook my head.

another couple of drinks for her before she started on the JD and Coke and i was surprised as she had told me she never drunk.

well around 7pm i told her i had to go and get ready for the Night out and she must also and we parted.

i had not shaved or washed my hair for around 3 Days and decided to treat myself.

just by my Hotel was a beauty salon and let them pamper me.

the Girl washed my hair and as i relaxed i fell asleep,it was so soothing.

she then got out the cut-throat razor and gave me a good shave before slightly trimming my hair and afterwards i felt so good.

after i finally sorted myself out and left the Hotel i headed to Soi Seadragon and settled down for a couple of Beers before hitting the town properly.

as i sat there i felt a tap on my shoulder and it was the small,fat Dek Serve from Playschool Go-Go,she had seen me on the way to work and decided to say hello.

again i was delighted that i had been recognised but i had known her for 5 Years and bought her a quick drink before she started work.

decided to visit Pink Panther Go-Go which was opposite me and i was horrified.

this had been my regular Go-Go for a long time and where i had met the greatest BG in my life,but now it was just a mockery of it's former glory.

in the past it had been on the ground floor and full of good looking Girls but now was upstairs in a cramped room and full of pretty poor looking Girls.

i was surprised to see Harold (the long-time Owner in the past) as on my last visit he had been ousted out after a bitter divorce from his Thai Wife.

now it seemed he was back and he recognised me and bought me a drink and we chatted for a while,but when i left i knew i would not be back.

along to English Bar and immediately Am was all over me like a rash and coming on very heavy.

she was telling me that she wanted to be with me long-time and wanted me to BF her every Night,but this was not for a Butterfly like me.

whenever i tried to chat to Danny and his Wife Lek she was there,cuddling me and holding my hand and if i chatted to any Girl she would sit down and glare and i was getting a bit pissed off with her getting very clingy.

but what happened next really pissed me off.

as i sat there i looked down the Soi and i noticed a Girl about 4 Bars down and was sure it was an old friend of mine so i went to have a look.

when i got there i was delighted to see it was Na who had previously worked in Pink Panther and who i had known for around 4 Years.

she was surprised to see me but seemed very cold and distant towards me and i while i was surprised,i should have known better.

she had been the best friend of my #1 Girl and i had been with Na twice S/T and once L/T (her story is in previous trip reports) but she had seemed to be determined to cause trouble with #1 Girl at the time.

she had always told #1 Girl that i paid 3000 S/T (which i would never do) and it caused friction between #1 Girl and i.

she had been a pretty Girl but now looked a little haggard but i still wanted to take her for the Night for old-time sake,but she refused.

i know that we must take what the Girls say with a pinch of salt and she told me that since i had seen her last she had married a German,but they had split up.

he had given her enough money to be able to open a little Thai restaurant which she left the running to her staff and she had no need to go with Falang.

she said she hardly went to Bars but visited some once in a while to sit and chat to friends.

i don't know how much to believe as she was always a lying,scheming bitch but i had no proof to disbelieve her.

but i did not see her again for 8 Days after i left her to return to English Bar.

after i returned it seemed that Am was very angry with me for talking to another Girl and made her friends know that she didn't like it.

no skin off my nose i thought and started to chat to a friend of hers and she soon changed her tune and rushed over and cosied up to me.

towards the end of the Night and i couldn't be bothered to mess around and probably against my better judgement i decided to BF Am again.

after all her antics i probably should have dropped her,but she was a good Girl and i understood she was doing a job which meant she had to try her hardest to get a Man for the Night.

so off i went with her back to the Hotel and maybe because of what had happened she was very attentive towards me and satisfied me so much that i just lay on the bed afterwards unable to get up.......

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a little postscript.

something i forgot to tell but is important.

this particular Night was the Night of the Game between Liverpool and Milan and i had been wondering where i could see the Game as it was starting at around closing time.

no problem as Soi Eric was rocking with every Bar staying open and showing the Game.

not fussed who won really and almost went home at Half-Time but decided to stay for 1 more drink.

glad i did as everytime Liverpool some Scouser rang the Bell and some evil looking (and tasting) shooter was placed in front of me.........but if it's free.........

was feeling really tired at the beginning of Extra-Time and left with Am to go back to the Hotel and luckily enough the Game was showing on my TV and i got to see the Penalty shoot-out.

Drogon.

yes risky i know..............but.

i have told in the past about my feelings about Condoms and do not want to repeat myself again and again.

but i do prefer Condomless and it is a preference and not a requirement,i rarely bring up the subject with the Girl and if she decides she wants to fuck without one then 'up to her'.

i will tell everyone now that for the rest of my trip i only had sex with 1 Girl who wanted a Condom,all others never bothered.

i never asked for any of this,it just was their choice.

if anyone wants to flame then go ahead but remember i have been flamed for the last 5 Years over this matter and am now immune to any insults.

i know i may come across as stupid but it's what i like and in the past having to stop and apply the fucking thing has ruined the moment for me and i have just lost the urge.

Guest lazyphil

<<and i enjoyed the early Morning BBBJ before returning the favour.>>

I hope you dont give your PI sweetheart in Pompy an unwanted LOS souvenier, you could end up with egg on your face or perhaps what is used to fry one :neener:...good luck!

Guest lazyphil

When someone elses health, i.e. syphillis, is at stake then, no it shouldn't be up to you. Ban me KS :neener: (I'm suprised SJ is this selfish :(, I'm sure his GF doesn't have a open relation where she accepts her man putting her health at risk???))

what is the fuss?,is this anything new?

i have never made a secret about the times i have had sex without a condom,i hate to think how many times this has come up and still i get jumped on.

sometimes the mind is weak,sometimes the flow of the moment takes over and you do not think about it.

just because i like sex without does not make me a monster.

for the umpteenth time i must say it is NOT a requirement,i do not discuss it with the Girls at all.

when i tell these stories i tell all,warts and all.

i am not perfect and will tell of the times when i have been bad to Girls and hurt them,when i have been an arsehole.

but i also tell of the good times i have and of things which happen to me wether good or bad.

i am of the opinion that if i do not tell all then i am not being honest with myself and am lying to you Board Members because you are not getting an accurate story.

if people are of a nervous disposition and do not like reading of such things they are not forced to,i for one do not force anyone to read my posts.

as i said earlier i am oblivious to what might be said about me as i have heard it all before.

but i do object to you Phil bringing up my GF,someone and a relationship you know fuck all about.

you have no idea of how our relationship works and i feel you should not be making comments about it.

a shame as i had a whole bunch of photos to send you as i have done in the past,but if you are just going to look upon the Girls as disease ridden sluts then i will pass.

but i'm not fussed,it's not the most important thing in my life to post these stories.

@lazyphil

I meant up to him/her, if they "agree" doing it without protection

we could not change their mind........

:(

Anyway if someone on this forum or anyone I come across star complaining that he got AIDs or any other STD

=> I will flame him like mad, no pity

(especially if he "kindly" transmitted his desease to many other people)

:onfire:

:topic:

Archived