SAYJANN RETURNS-DAY 2

sayjann

Guest lazyphil

<<a shame as i had a whole bunch of photos to send you as i have done in the past,but if you are just going to look upon the Girls as disease ridden sluts then i will pass.>>

i do not look at them as diseaded riden sluts and you know thats just a pathetic bullshit comment sayjan, total bullshit, because I cant make out your uncaring attitude towards your gf i.e. unprotected bbbj's (according to your posts she has no idea what your doing so dont come this crap about I dont know about your relationship tired old mantra) theres no need to come out with crap like this. I as a realists know the risk of sleeping with bgs, its not rocket science. I enjoy your posts and just because i dont join in the love fest each and everytime with your posts is know reason to get all excited.

<<just because i like sex without does not make me a

monster.>>

Liking sex doesn't make you a monster, wherever did that come from?

Look if I'd said something bad about your gf or the girls of pictures you sent me then yes bollock me but I didn't.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drogon,

The simple fact is that many men coming to Thailand for sex do so at times without wearing a condom, especially when getting a blow job, as some feel this is a less likely way to catch STD's (debatable I know, but it's true that many think it less likely to catch something this way).

So, to ensure one does not catch either any disease they may have and are transmitting to your favorite bar girl, or to keep from catching what your favorite bar girl may have already caught, the simplest way to avoid any problem is to simply wear a condom yourself at all times for any sex you have while there.

The thing is it is not just the guys going there that are having unprotected sex, many, many, many of the bar girls themselves will have sex without a condom, and many will give a bareback blow job.

So really it is up to you to protect yourself .

I myself would rather read trip reports that are unsanitized by the author of such. I prefer to read what the guys get up to, and seeing the honest portrayal of their behaviour and use or non-use of condoms. It shows the reality of the experience for some, and it shows that there are gents here who do not use condoms 100% of the time, and I'd be willing to bet if I make a poll on the subject, where members can honestly and anonymously "tell all" that the numbers of men here not using a condom 100% of the time for sex, anal, vaginal and oral, while in the LOS would probably shock you, and everyone here.

A lot of guys are not only here for the sex on their holidays, but are here to party, and to party hard. Booze is not the best helper when "decision-making" and many a man has foregone the condom while in the heat of passion and three sheets to the wind. It is much more common then I think some here on the board may realize.

I'd also be willing to hazard a statement that some here who are so easy to throw stones at others may have once done the same themselves when drinking and barfining and partying in the LOS. It would be interesting to know if they are as clean as the wind-driven white snow themselves in this matter of condom usage over the past years. But I doubt they'd be as truthful on the topic as Sayjann always is. Never gotten a BBBJ in the LOS? I find that doubtful for most who have been here much. Never had unprotected sex in the LOS with a bargirl? I'm sure there are many who haven't, (too scared, or too smart, or both, to do so) but I am just as sure there are many who have gone bareback as well, some on occasion, some when they are drunk, some all the time when in the LOS.

I doubt the Pope will be putting up any members on here soon for beatification and later sainthood. But if so I'll wear their medallion and pray to their enlightened being every night.

Cent

Phil and i have been friends for a long time and while we may have had words in this thread we have since been sensible.

we have chatted by PM and while we agree to disagree we are still friends and will continue to be so.

you know that i'm not normally the sort of person to write the way i did but i just get a little pissed about this matter.

anyway,subject closed in my book.

Cent has some valid points in his post.

i know he is not supporting or condoning me and my actions but he knows the non-use of condoms can vary due to circumstances.

that is what i have been saying for Years.

i remember Posters here and on other Boards terrified of even having an uncovered HJ because they were terrified of catching something.

Cent, I actually disagree with this

<<So really it is up to you to protect yourself .>>

Come one day out to the baby home and have a look at all the lovely little brown/white/chinese/ japanese/ luk krung babies who have got a totally fucked future.

they didn;t ask to be made, and I am very anti "High Ground" but these kids just shouldn;t be there.

However dumb mum, silly dad, did it without a condom.

Thanks mum, thanks dad.

DOG

Greetings all

It was just a remark on my part about sayjann not wearing a cover.

(personnaly I always go out covered, it is my choice)

If he and his partner prefer to go the "no cover" way

I could do nothing about that.

So if I seemed offensive to someone I apologize

:worship:

i for one (and i am the main subject here) found nothing offensive in what you said.

everyone has an opinion wether others agree with it or not.

the only reason i got riled was because my circumstances in the UK were bought up,but that has now been settled and i have calmed down enough to continue posting my stories........if anyone still wants to read them.

'personnaly I always go out covered, it is my choice'

you leave your Hotel already covered?....... ::

isn't that taking things a bit too far?,what happens when you want a piss?...... :neener:

Archived