preferred condoms

While in LOS, I was a condom using maniac. I'd go through a 3pack box a day. Alot of the times my "sessions" were very long. I usually have to give the girl a rest, especially after 30mins of non-stop pounding. That's when I usually take the condom off to let my boy "breathe" a bit. I brought 2 packs of kimono micro thins along with me. Went through them within half a week I think. shocked.gif" border="0 Then I started buying local durex brands. It was kind of hit and miss. I used the durex featherlites a bit but found them a bit tight. I tried the durex exite and found them to be really good. Actually, while using them, I felt either an added sensation on my shaft and at times felt like wearing nothing at all on the shaft. Sorry condomking, I never got around to using bodyguards. I usually grabbed whatever was familiar quickly since I was embarassed at the volume of condoms I purchased at the pharmacy next to majestic. tongue.gif" border="0

Anyone have any suggestions and experiences with certain brands and models?

Gummigut -- Body Guard Size 54 Condoms are now available in 12 packs (165 Baht) and have just been delivered to most pharmacies and mini marts in Sukhumvit, Silom and Pattaya.

Hope to make deliveries to Phuket by the end of the month.

Tyler_ Durden -- Don't be embarrassed. The pharmacy next to the Majestic Hotel sells more condoms than any other retail shop in Thailand. They've seen it all.

BTW, BodyGuards should be on the countertop in our display stand. I will check it out.

To All -- If anyone is interested in purchasing Body Guard 54's in single packs by the gross package (144 pieces) for 1200 Baht, please send me an IM. Of course, they will have at least two years before expiration, etc. If you split the purchase with a friend you'll each have 72 condoms for 600 baht.

I'm just thinking that there may be enough interest on this Board to warrant asking my wife to stop by Woodstock on a Friday night from 7 til 8 PM with a few gross of condoms. I will answer any IM inquiries and also post under "Meetings" if the condoms will be available at there.

I'd like to add my own endorsement to the Body Guard brand condoms. I recently tried them and I am very pleased.

Strength is good and they are nicely lubed.

Also I am impressed with Body Guard's sponsorship of local events. Durex couldn't care less about you but BG have been sponsoring local events and giving out free samples.

I shall be using BG condoms in future. I would recommend you give them a try also.

In fact, they seem to be popping up in all the most useful places, I see they have vending machines in many gogo bar toilets dispensing at 20 baht. What could be simpler or more convenient?

...and don't forget to take some home to your kids! Bodyguard condoms make GREAT balloons! shocked.gif" border="0

(I really don't know if they do, but I would imagine so...)

Condom King: Got anything bigger than a size 54? I got a flagpole in my pants! smile.gif" border="0

Ain't nothing better than telling the world how big your Unit is.... now if I could just get the gals to believe it's that size...

-=/NN

Neon Ninja,

You lyin' bastard. laugh.gif" border="0

By the way, the 15 year old girl ("pharmacist") at the pharmacy to the West of Majestic Hotel sells more antibiotics that just about any pharmacy in LOS, too. tongue.gif" border="0

Enough people on this board, including me, have used Body Guard condoms to know that, yes, they are of sure quality. I always bring my own water-based lube (with nonoxynol-9), though, and slop on a little extra goo. Personal preference. cool.gif" border="0

Note--I must admit, though, that I've a reputation for selecting the older dried-up BGs, in general. smile.gif" border="0

Archived