Thai Penthouse will now mail out of country

BrownFox77

On each of my trips I always love to get the current issue(s) of Thai Penthouse - yes, I know they're all air brushed photos, etc but I (and the BGs) just love looking thru the photos - I also like getting their Thai Penthouse calender.

For years I've always called the local publishing office in Bangkok trying to subscribe, as an overseas subscriber, however they said their policy is they will not mail it out of the country.

Well, they've changed their policy and one can now get Thai Penthouse mailed to their country. A bit expensve with the airmail and all (a year's subscription air mailed to me in the USA will cost 7K baht), but worth it to me.

In case they are others that might wish to partake, their number is 02-587-7704, they'll FAX you a form which you'll have to FAX back (thankfully it was in english).

Also, here's a URL to that gets you the same info: Thai Penthouse

Torneyboy said:

The only copy i have is February 2005.

Boobs but that is it....can see more on my local beach than Thai Penthouse ....save the cash...imo

May have to check your beaches TB :)

I can of course see much more skin in our local clubs, nasty local rags, etc but they don't have the image at least of pretty Thai girls nor the nice reminder of LOS I'll get from that subscription. Comes out to the cost of a few beers a month and well worth it to me. And one of these days it just might get me to finally try to learn to read Thai script!

jitagawn said:

Better yet got to Utopia and enjoy the reall thing.

Lat time I was taken out by my ThI friends we ended up there and the Papasan pulled out an issue and waved her pictures in my face. I gasped,nodded and had a hell of an evening. :D

Jitagawn,

Been to Poseiden where there's been some Thai Penthouse girls (3rd floor, Model lounge), but hadn't heard about Utopia. Will have to give Utopia a try and make a report... ::

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Utopia is on the road connecting the big intersection in front of Robinson Ratchada and Rama IX.

Sanuk!

KS,

Much thanks as I suspect most Taxi drivers wouldn't know where it is, even Poseiden, I have to tell them the "Grand Hotel" as its something they know.

Regrettably I won't make it there till my next trip as I'm sadly flying back in a few hours... :(

Archived