The Condom Poll

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sayjann said:

interesting.

after the flak i sometimes get for admitting on a Public Forum that i sometimes do not use a Condom i see 2 People have already said they never use one.

SJ,

Yes, the numbers are already getting very interesting aren't they? And just think, the poll has only been up around 12 hours or so. Imagine if everyone on here did the poll and answer honestly what the numbers might show?

One in four who answered yes to unprotected sex say they have had unprotected anal sex as well. Note the high percentage of punters taking condomless blow jobs as well.

It makes you wonder how many sexual histories you are sharing here when you go unsheathed doesn't it? :: :o ::

It'll be interesting to see how the figures play out over a longer amount of time. I really do think some don't realize how pervasive this behavior is in the LOS. Hopefully the poll will give them some stats from this micro-world of NP.com to think about. Interesting anyways to see.

Cent

Dude_Le_Rude said:

Hey Cent, The Poll Master!

how about adding the

How many times has a condom broken...

during whatever kind of sex ?

with either a pro? or other person ???

peace!

DudeleRude,

Hey, where were you when I was making this damned thing!? :D Time for you to start another poll I think. "Percentage of Condom Failure in the LOS while Sanuking". :) I've experienced breakage while doing so, and didn't even know until after it was finished.

Cent

RB,

And this is just a poll asking about condom usage in the LOS. Imagine if we included the other P4P areas of the world people here might be playing in as well, or just guys having sex with women they really don't know the sexual history of and not using a condom, women they aren't paying to have sex with. I do feel a lot of guys here are less vigilant here in the LOS about this than in other P4P scenes in the west; let's say as an example Germany or Holland. I think the "girlfriend experience" the LOS is famous for makes a lot of guys less wary and not thinking as much about it maybe as they probably should.

I've broken a few over the years. Doubt it has as much to do with size as enthusiasm though. :: :D

Cent

ALHOLK said:

Hi!

Blowjobs with a condom are slightly less fun than filling in a tax formfor a small company. The chance of being infected by a BJ is also much smaller than vaginal sex so try to guess what I voted. :hug:

regards

ALHOLK

Al,

You are right in that sir. And it supposedly, from what has been presented so far that I have read, means you have a small chance of ever getting HIV from a BBBJ if at all, there are a few other things one can catch from a BBBJ. Gonnarhea (sp? Hell if I can remember how to spell it now.), Herpes, Syphallis (sp?), among a few other things. All but herpes is curable, but all something I wouldn't want really, especially during my holidays in the LOS, nor something that would be nice to bring home to the GF or wife.

It might be interesting to later do a poll on how many have caught something from condomless sanuk while indulging here?

Cent

Archived