The Condom Poll

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sayjarn

I was one giving you flak, and I do admit, with my girl from 97/98, I answered above I didn;t use a condom.

She was a prostitute, active one, and my only sex partner at the time.

Some of the time on the pill, some times not.

However, whenever in a realaitionship with someone, I would always wrap up.

And yes, that is going against what I said, however, I would now always wrap.

Would have liked to seen a poll Mr Poll Master on did you use them 10 yeats ag, 7 5 3 1 year ago, I think some people like me have changed quite a bit in that regard to safe sex.

DOG

i understand your POV.

yes at home i am in a relationship and we do not use condoms as she is a Catholic.

yes in Thailand i sometimes do not use a condom,i prefer but the Girls decision in the end.

if she wants then i will use one,no problem.....their choice.

maybe i am selfish when in Thailand and people may not think of what might happen when i get home,but i do.

i have said many times that i am tested for everything possible each Month and if i am unlucky enough to catch something i will certainly stay away from my GF and confess all.

i may be a bad person but NO WAY would i want to infect the GF.

My experience is very few girls suggest a condom when providing oral sex.

Many ask if you have a condom when a 'date' is made, and carry their own.

I may be wrong, but I would guess most working girls would insist on condom use if a customer started without one, though I've heard occasional stories of inebriated or horny working girls mounting my mates before a condom could be produced.

Maybe my assumption is biased as I usually have the condoms on the bed when preliminaries begin, so it's usually not an issue.

"It might be interesting to later do a poll on how many have caught something from condomless sanuk while indulging here?"

Cent

Should be interesting. In the 80's, prior to the aids scare, rarely did I wear a hat when indulging in vaginal sex on my Siam adventures. Fortunately nothing more than NSU (non-specific urethritis) was acquired. In the 90's and today, I'm much more attentive. Not 100% attentive as certain circumstances "compromised" my best intentions.

As the Watch Commander Says, "be careful out there".

in the time i have been here i have so far only caught 1 suspected minor std ( some spots round the above penis area which disappeared a few weeks later ) but nothing on the old johnson itself.

i am probably amongst the majority when i say the blow jobs are unbagged - just from the whole looks and sensitivity and feeling point of view. it aint the same. but when it comes to sex and anal sex, the bag comes on. i will admit that a few times i have shagged a girl when the alcohol level overcame the higher brain function but it has been just that, 4 times ( out of hundreds ) and none of the girls objected. i would never do anal without a bag, the risk is way too great given the chance of infection from that type of sex and the suspected hiv positive rate amongst working girls here.

what would be more interesting and maybe more vital is how the girls view this topic and how many of them insist on protection.

lets face it, if all of them ( or all of us ) insisted all of the time, none of us would catch anything.

I see some of you have been very bad boys indeed. :nono: However, I?m not surprised at the percentage of guys here who have thus far admitted to frequently NOT using condoms. From time to time I?ve suspected that many of the posters here don?t practice what they preach... Thinking back I can hardly recall a single poster fessing up to frequently not wearing condoms.

Wonder how the numbers here would compare to the general populations use of condoms among developed countries involving non P4P sex? Probably much better as the posters here tend to be older, more knowledgeable and better educated.

I think the numbers just show how badly alternatives to condoms are needed.

I?ve been reading about the development and testing of various Microbicide compounds for almost ten years now and there is still not a single product on the market today. This is a sad state of affairs considering the many already known inexpensive substances that would almost certainly offer at least some degree of STD protection if formulated into a lubricant. I recently read it will probably be another five years before something like this is on the market and worse yet - I recall reading this same estimate at least five years ago. :onfire:

What the hell do they piss away all that HIV research money on anyway? If anyone has an interest in microbicides try www.microbicide.org you?ll find lots of information there.

PS: Cent, sorry if it sounds like I?m trying to hijack your poll. Guess I should have started a new thread. :soapbox:

ST

Archived