The Condom Poll

Central Scrutinizer

Short-time,

"Cent, sorry if it sounds like I?m trying to hijack your poll."

No problem at all sir. This is exactly why the poll was done, to keep the comments on the subject in one thread, to show what exactly is going on on this subject and condom use by the members, and to have a place to discuss this topic without getting personal and attacking members. It seems SJ is far from being the only one to go sans condom at times. The numbers show this vividly here. Once you see them you realize how smart it may be to wrap it up. And really this is not uncommon for some of the guys here to do even in Cambodia, Indonesia, VN, and other places where they find their sanuk as well I'd imagine.

BTW, your info on the micobicides is interesting, and totally on topic I would say. No hi-jacking here I can see. :)

I do intend on doing a couple other polls on STD's caught while sanuking condomless, unwanted pregnancies that may have occurred, and a few more things down the road related to the subjects that arise in this poll. This poll has only been up two days now. We'll see what comes up in the next couple weeks in this thread and poll, and I will make the new polls to see what further info we can bring to light and discuss reasonably, intelligently, and without the sometimes annoying personal stuff and attacks some bring to the topics. If everyone remains polite there should be some decent informative discussions on these subjects.

Cent

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GG,

Exactly why I did that last question, to try to sort out the previous answers. The problem is a poll like this isn't easy to do and word, and really if the poll becomes too lengthy most will not take the time to do it I feel. So doing them this way might be best to get members to participate, and other topics that come from one poll can later be addressed more specifically in a later poll. It's actually tough to figure out the questions, especially when you are not just using a simple "yes or no" question and answer.

Cent

<<Thinking back I can hardly recall a single poster fessing up to frequently not wearing condoms. >>

he condom poll only refers to a time frame over ten years, it's NOT asking or confirming the percentage today not using condoms.

VEry big difference.

ONLY 3% NEVE USE A CONDOM, thats NOT many people, !!!!!!

out of people who have fucked more than 20 times, 15% without a condom.

Sorry, but it seeems this board is VERY pro condom

DOG

DOG

yes the Board seems very pro condom use and i wpuld not expect anything else,but.

only a small percentage of Members have bothered to vote and i still doubt wether People might be telling the truth even though they cannot be identified.

i look with interest at this poll as i have admitted quite frequently over the Years that i have gone many times without a condom.

i see that People admit to the fact they have gone condomless in the past but no-one seems to want to admit publicly.

personally i think many,many People have gone down this road but are still in denial and will never admit to it.

it would be interesting to know who the People who admit to never using one are,but we all know they will never admit as they are not brave enough.

"it would be interesting to know who the People who admit to never using one are,but we all know they will never admit as they are not brave enough"

In Thailand

I never use one for a BJ

Although for the rest of the session I always use one (or more)

::

Why? (if someone is vaguely interested)

Because the first time I ventured myself in the P4P scene it was with a friend in Czech republic

and

I was tempted to go condomless but I did not do

my friend went uncovered with his lady

and

He caught some "little friends" still there actually........

so as I mildly appreciate the idea of being

"a walking mushrooms party" I go covered.

my 2 satangs

If condoms are about "did I catch something ?", I'm always surprised that most guys are so obsessed by diseases that they often forget that condoms are also about "is she pregnant ?".

I'm quite scared that a girl could get pregnant on purpose to get me to marry her or give her money.

Guys like us, repeat visitors to third world countries are top targets for this scam (as expats and people who have retired). The last thing I want is to have to take my ass to a court for a bitch who've gotten pregnant specifically in order to scam me ; I'm seriously thinking about being vasectomized.

shotover said:

My experience is very few girls suggest a condom when providing oral sex.

That may be changing recently. A couple of BGs (not at the same time- one in BKK and one in Pattaya), didn't ask, but just fitted the condom and proceeded with their business.

Not sure if I would have the sense/fortitude to object to a full, uncovered BJ if administered without asking. Have had to push off a very drunk BG in Samui who I thought was going for bareback vaginal. I was pretty ripped myself, but not that far gone.

Nervous_Dog said:

<<Thinking back I can hardly recall a single poster fessing up to frequently not wearing condoms. >>

he condom poll only refers to a time frame over ten years, it's NOT asking or confirming the percentage today not using condoms.

VEry big difference.

ONLY 3% NEVE USE A CONDOM, thats NOT many people, !!!!!!

out of people who have fucked more than 20 times, 15% without a condom.

Sorry, but it seeems this board is VERY pro condom

DOG

DOG

ND,

You are taking these stats in a very 'black & white' either/or viewpoint. Yes, only 3% 'never' wear a condom, but does that invalidate the fact that 3 out of 4 respondents to the poll 'have' had condomless sex with Thai pros in the past ten years? (Around 75% yesterday, now 63%) You only need to go condomless 1 time to catch an STD, ND. I chose the ten year time frame because since 1995 I would think most men, especially punters, knew and know about AIDS/HIV within this timeframe. Yet during this ten year period, since 1995 until now, 3/4 of the men using the services of Thai pros have, at least once, not used a condom when having vaginal sex with them. Not only that, but about 70% of the respondents have had unprotected sex within the past ten years with Thais (GTG's) without knowing their sexual history.

Just because you and others may have altered your condom use habits during this ten year time span it still doesn't invalidate the poll numbers. The fact remains that you and others (including myself here as well, whereas if we limited the poll to under ten years I would not include myself)did at one time during these past ten years go condomless when having sex with a Thai pro, knowing full well I'd think about the dangers of AIDS/HIV and all the other STD's it was possible to catch by doing so.

What timeframe do you think would be valid in your eyes? 1 year, 2, 3, 5? The past month? It would be good to do another poll asking this question to see how it would affect the numbers and to see how many have changed their condom use habits over the years. Also a good question to ask might be how many are tested for HIV after going sans condom with a pro having vaginal sex, how often they get tested, and the 6 so far admitting to never using a condom as well. These 6 quite possibly are screwing the same ladies the punters who admit to occasionally not using condoms are having sex with. Are these the guys you (the members, not you specifially) would want to share a lady with? :dunno::yikes: Maybe you have already. Do you think they, the guys never using a condom, wait for 2 months or more to see if their HIV tests come out negative before screwing another pro without a condom? Maybe, but I doubt it myself.

A lot of guys here are going for "the numbers" when on holiday here. They screw a plethora of women during their week or two or more holiday. If you have sex with one lady Tuesday night and she gives you something undesirable while not wearing the condom, then Wednesday night he screws another while wearing a condom, but gets drunk Thursday and screws another without a condom again, yet Friday uses a condom with another girl, as well as using a condom on his GF du jour of Saturday and Sunday ... hey, he's using a condom about 70% of the time, right? Decent stats you think?

Yet he already has the clap let's say, and quite likely gave it to Thursday night's woman as well.

Here comes one of the 6 who never wear a condom. He barfines the lady you've infected on Thursday. He never wears a condom. He barfines 2 women a day for the next week, and fucks them all without needing (the ladies don't ask him or make it clear to him they want to use a condom, for whatever reasons) or using a condom. Now where does that leave us? Well, we now have 16 women that have been exposed to the clap, and two men. Of these 16 women 4 of them have customers take them that don't use a condom that night, who screw a few more ladies during their holiday without a condom, using them most times, but occasionally not. No one yet is even showing the signs of having the clap, yet likely up to fifty people have been exposed to it through having sex without a condom. This gets a bit scarier if you replace the clap with HIV, but the transmissions rates are a lot lower I think from what I have read for HIV than the clap.

My point ND, if you've read this far, being this, the poll really isn't aimed at those that do use condoms exclusively when doing P4P or having sex without knowing their partner's sexual history, nor is it aimed at those who never use a condom, we already know they are invulnerable with dicks of solid steel who could care less. :: :) The poll is aimed at those sanukers who sometimes don't use a condom when inebriated, or smitten, or just feeling lucky today, who take this risk while here on holiday; to show them that in the past 10 years, even knowing of the risks of HIV/AIDS many sanukers here on the board (Around 70% that responded so far to the poll) have had sex with the BG's, and other Thais as well, without a condom being used. And this is just on this one Thai-related board. I'd be willing to hazard a guess that there are many more punters out there in the LOS doing the same thing that have never heard of NP.com. You and others ND may have stopped going condomless during this 10 year time period, but there are many here and in the LOS for P4P who are just getting started my friend, and some of them are not wrapping it up all the time.

Lastly, if you want to do a poll to see how many here have produced an illegitimate child while going condomless with a Thai lass, go right ahead. If you want to shorten the time span of this poll, do another yourself and let's see what it shows. :: Maybe do a poll on how many guys are being asked to use a condom by the BG's?

Cent

p.s. And I never said nor implied that the board itself and it's members are not "pro condum", but looking at the stats my friend you can see that over the past ten years many members have had condomless sex with hookers and others not knowing their health status or sexual history. So, while the board may be pro-condum, the members themselves admit they have not been 100% safe while screwing around here, around 70% of them, over the past 10 years.

to Cent and others

Lastly, if you want to do a poll to see how many here have produced an illegitimate child while going condomless with a Thai lass,

back in the old days, I heard a lot about this kind of scam.

actually finding half and half kids of the right age to show the punter to say it was his...

these days with DNA testing...

My question:

In a Thai court, does the alleged father have to prove that it is NOT his kid, or, does the Mother have to get a court to order the DNA test?

never had that problem myself, THANK God. just curious.

Peace!

ps Cent, Keep up the good work! You ARE the POLL Master.

Archived