Free sex with CM2 stunners. Did I do wrong?

port

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me also, CM2 is a frequent port of call when in town, probably because it's the most "Jakarta-style" :hubba: of the places of that sort in Bangkok, and also because they have that sweet girl with a sexy girl-mullet working at the entrance :bow:. Oh, and their drinks are of good size :drunk:. Have gone home with several Thais and Eastern European girls from there without money being mentioned, like this girl who said she works as a masseusist :rolleyes: in Phuket and is in Bangkok on a holiday, and obviously silly-horny and keen to molest an obedient scandinavian hunk such as my good self. :o Oh, and then there was this Ukrainian who just had to pick up some pickled cucumbers and a bottle of JW Black Label at the 24h mini-market at Rembrandt Towers as we arrived at ~4am on one rainy night. She was good fun too and not fat at all, but the cucumbers didn't go well with the whiskey I thought. :tophat:

:topic: PS. On the subject of Jakarta :up:, the tom-toms have it the new nightclub called "Mistere" at newly opened Ritz-Carlton is worth a visit or three... I shall inspect it :beer::chili: in august and report back in due manner. Furthermore, I wouldn't say Retro has become an all-out hookers-joint, rather I thought it was at it's most "interesting" crowds-wise when I last visited back in january. The masses of posers are obviously long gone yet several celebrities still show up every weekend. It also seems to attract the Jakartan prog./tech-house enthusiasts as evidential by the sneakers-and-t-shirts wearing guys doing their thing in front of the speakers, not leaving the floor for hours. Good vibes. I'd say there are a fair few regular girls with friends there also, in addition to obvious hawaii-shirt -wearing johns with their newly-met partners(but I've seen a bule wearing shorts being denied entrance, good for them/me/everyone). With all the additional happenings (like the occassional fashion shows), the music is still the key-element of the concept, and they are not shy to haul over famous guest-DJs. All in all, still the best club in the city full of excellent clubs (unlike Bangkok :cover:) :topic:

Right. Retro is not yet a nest of vipers. Far from that.

Retro is still one of the best Club in the world. Huge, awesome deco, impressive sound system, spectacular light-show, good funky-house music, stunning indonesian girls everywhere dancing on whatever area -bar included- they can find, mixed crowd, packed till dawn : still one of my personnal favorite spot on planet earth.

I remember one night when we went there with Bintang (a Nanaplaza member) and six or seven model-type girlies in sarongs and bikinis (due to the dress code -beach wear- of a Club's grand opening in Kemang where we went just before). It was a fabulous night, full of surprises. Full of surprises like every night in Jakarta.

But you can't imagine how it was during its first two year, when it was filled with the cream of the crop in town. I used to go there with my friend Sugi W who is owner of the Elite Agency Jakarta .....

:beer:

And on the eight day, after an utterly boring sunday resting , Lord created whores and booze and hell that's a wonderful and big world we're living in

:chili: Jakarta, Zurich, Bangkok, meme combat ! :yay:

nah... not tonight... Zurich is an AWESOME place for party !!

except on some religious days where everything is closed and obviously if you're after cheap drinks. Seriously, the city where I lived in europe which left me the best impression.

Labyrinth Disco was a temple of debauchery, with a "enter at your own risk" sign at the door, and the couple of security guys just hanging out quietly downstairs. Formers gay darkrooms invaded by all (3) sexes for all kind of vices. Closed when everybody had left, sometimes in the afternoon. Very impressive!

But I was below 26 when living there, might have helped ::

Archived