Free sex with CM2 stunners. Did I do wrong?

port

I spent March 1st til June 1st working in Thailand. In the last 2 weeks, I met a lovely girl working in a Japanese bar, but that it mentioned on another thread.

I also met a stunning 26 year old in my local 7/11 (near victory monument). It was 9pm and she was very dolled up, looking as if she was heading to RCA or similar. However, we got talking, discovered that we lived in the same apartment block, and swapped numbers. She even came back to the apartment reception with me to chat for 30 minutes before going out. She told me she was going to Hard Rock Cafe, which combined with her "over-friendliness", set off a little warning bell. However, I met her the next evening, and she invited me to CM2. I had never been before. We went there at 11pm, but by 12:30pm she had disappeared out the door with another farang guy, confirming my suspicions. But I got a text from her a few minutes later saying she was just going to eat with him. I chatted to another stunning girl who told me she was going to the rooftop bar at Suk soi 1 (in my opinion, "my" 2 girls were the best lookers in CM2 that night), so I went there with her, and sent the 1st girl an sms telling her to meet me there if she wanted to. She came at 2am, we went home together, and spent the next 36 hours in bed together (sustained by pizza hut deliveries). During that time, we talked a lot, and she told me she just went to those bars for fun, slept with farangs occasionally, but not for money. I told her that I hadn't paid for sex for years, and didn't do that anymore. I met up with her a couple more times that week for nights of amazing sex, before I got fed up of all the mobile calls she was getting from other farang men. I distanced myself from her, and she told me that I had to give her 40,000 baht per month if I wanted her to stop meeting other farang men. That was the end of it.

A few days later I went to CM2 and met the stunning girl I had gone to Suk soi 1 with. We flirted and she came home with me for the best night of sex in my life. Next morning I offered her 2000 baht. She got extremely angry and said I had insulted her by offering her money, and she was a student just out for fun with her friends. She slept with me several more nights before I left Thailand, paying for her own taxis to come to see me.

Both of these girls gave me a close to girlfriend experience, and both were knockout gorgeous. My question.....Did I exploit them, just enjoy some mutual fun, or escape their long-term money extraction techniques?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My question.....Did I exploit them, just enjoy some mutual fun, or escape their long-term money extraction techniques?

Just had some mutual fun. Very popular right now amongst the college age set is the concept of a gig, prounounced like "geekg". It used to mean a friend of the opposite sex. Just a friend. The word has now morphed to mean "fuck buddy" or a no strings attached relationship. And a farang gig is highly sought after by some.

Cheers,

SD

I agree that this is the case with the second girl (although she was from Korat, and had a tattoo, if that tells me anything), but the first girl pretty much confirmed that she was working at CM2, and demanded long term money from me. Anyway, it was a wonderful experience whatever (although I couldn't understand why she at first tried to convince me that she wasn't working)

port,

Some gals will forgo the short term cash in order to try for the long term deal. This seems to be what girl #1 had in mind. I frequently encountered this phenomomem when I was single with a great apartment in BKK from BG's and supposed GTG's alike. I finally figured out it was simpler to pay them.

Ranger

Ranger said

"I finally figured out it was simpler to pay them."

A man after my own heart.

Having a lot more money now than i did when younger and also not prepared to listen to and act interested in women that i really i am only hanging around for the shag i find that paying is a much easier way to go.

I really was interested in the first girl until all the phone calls from farangs confirmed my suspicions (as well as telling me to keep quiet whilst she "negotiated" with them...horrible!). As for the second girl, its impossible to have feelings for a girl with a tattoo that I met in CM2, and she seems to have that bargirl mentality, despite being stunning and very sweet sometimes. But if she doesn't want (nightly) money, how can I give it....?

Port

You did right, don't worry.

I am talking in general terms about paying.

You have learnt a good lesson IMHO.

Just enjoy what you got and don't over analyse.

You will like and be sexually attracted to many girls over the years. That doesn't mean you have to marry them or make them a girlfriend.

I have definitely liked the sex with girls I've taken back to hotel from Nana and Cowboy, otherwise I wouldn't be coming back to Bangkok time after time :).

Ofcourse it feels good to score after trying hard but the feeling after realising that she was after my money anyway really sucks and don't wanna experience it again.

Archived