Free sex with CM2 stunners. Did I do wrong?

port

ALL the girls in CM2 are experimented whores. All. There's NO exceptions.
Probably a bit of an over-statement. But if a TG you just met at CM2 goes home with you after a few drinks, there is probably a financial angle.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on.

The place SUCKS for regular girlies. CM2 is a tourist-trap brothel disco (yet my headquarters when i'm in town ::).

There are so many better, cheaper, classier or just more comfortable 'regular' places to go in Bangkok than CM2 that it's no wonder REAL good girls avoid it like the plague.

Maybe some normal people could go there just before closing time for a drink or two, just for the fun to watch drunk farangs make fools of themselves with overpriced hardcore prostitutes (like Help in Rio) ...... but calling CM2 a place where non-pro women go to " have the possibility to meet a rich expat for boyfriend " ..... you must be kidding !!

:D

Gadfly1 said:

Probably a bit of an over-statement. But if a TG you just met at CM2 goes home with you after a few drinks, there is probably a financial angle.

ALL the girls in CM2 are whores.

Anyway the transformation' s process of CM2 is a classic, as earlier Help in Rio.

Help was full of normal locals until about 1992. It was just a trendy middle-class disco. Gringos went there following their middle-class carioca friends. Noting the gringo presence, pros followed. Once the pros started coming, it didn't take long for the non-pro women to label the place "baixa calao" and stop coming. Once the carioca non-pro women stopped going, most of the carioca men also stopped going, leaving the place to gringos and pros. It thus became notorious in monger circles and the mongers started flooding it.

Help took about 3-4 years to go through its process. Same for CM2, Q Bar, JJs and Tiga Puluh (or more recently Retro) in Jakarta, ect ...

:whatever:

I felt so sorry for both girls, especially the first girl. She was nice most of the time, but had obviously been corrupted by the industry.

I started calling her DARTH VADER! Started life off as a nice person, but ended up being seduced by the dark side.... :)

Archived