Tulip Massage report.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is board policy not to mention names, but I can confirm it is not [No names please - KS].

left it one day, then went back today. I actually think she enjoys this double toe f..k, she really gets excited with a mischievous look on her face, and keeps at it for quite a while. I'm getting better, more agile with my toemovements as well. It is a bizarre practice, but very stimulating. Well, everyone has different things that make them tick. This does it for me.

i suppose that it is really quite close to Eden in feeling, just one lady and half the price of Eden. Quite OK for an old man like me, sometimes I simply haven't got the power to make the fullest use of the Eden Experience.

MadStockBroker said:

Well I have no idea at all about anything at Tulip since I have never been there.

But I do know what is said on other boards...and there is a big discussion about HIV at this place.

True or not? No idea ..... but you will not catch me sticking my dick into anything from Tulip. MSB

MSB,

Haven't been there either (and have no connection what so ever), but the reported incidence of 1 girl testing positive shouldn't put the establishment under the gun.

After all, she obviously didn't catch it .."off the toilet seat"...so how can you blame the house.

Alleged to be a back door fan who had "many boyfriends" and was less than particular about protection....

Think there's a clear message here for everyone....If it's not on....it's NOT ON !!!...even more so if this type of play is part of your game plan.

This could happen in any establishment, it's up to the individual girl to try and minimise the risks by taking all possible precautions to prevent infection.

However, as we all know, the forward planning and responsible approach of many Thai girls leaves a lot to be desired.

It is sad to hear news like this, but it is also a wake up call to us all.

Dumsoda

i agree with the above, it can happen anywhere. and the places you're going where there have been no HIV positive girls identified doesnt mean it doesnt have any.

Archived