A (Fortunately) Academic Question on Pregnancy!

Savittre

Yes this is an academic question- but damn near wasn't!

If a girl tells you she's 'about' 2 months pregnant, how much leeway on either side of the 2 months is there?

She told me she was 'about' 2 months pregnant. I know I haven't slept with her for 3 months, so I'm thinking, I can't be responsible for it.

Had she truly been 'up the stump', could I have possibly been Dad, when I hadn't had sex with her for 3 months?

Thank you

Lots and lots and lots of leeway. A friend told me she was about 2 months pregnant until the doctor, after the ultrasound, said 18 weeks.

I'm a bit amazed at the number of B/G's that take pregnancy lightly.

Maybe we should compare notes. This could be the start of a new and ingenious scam. It could be that they're getting wise to the fact that we are on the the "sick buffalo" routine.

For the record, the price at a decent women's clinic here for an abortion is 6,000 Baht for 8-10 weeks, and between 10 and 12,000 Baht for 18-20 weeks.

I sure hope this doesn't open the "abortion" debate on this board. If it does, I'm gone from the thread. I'm friends with quite a few bargirls, which is the source of my information.

Hi,

did she have her period again after you stopt sleeping with her? Then you're most likely out. If not you're chances are better. Hello Mr Daddy!

Of course it can also be a scam ripping off several farangs for money for an abortion, no matter if she's pregnant.

Your post reads like the abortion is already done. In that case you shouldn't feel responsible and not send money. Not your problem anymore.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the replies! She e-mailed me yesterday, saying she'd been to the doctor and the doc told her she's not pregnant.

Then she e-mailed today, saying the doc said to check again 'cause 'things can change'. S***!!

I asked her to get one of those pregnancy kits from Watson's and use it. Their results are 100% accurate, aren't they??

BTW, regarding this issue, and scams, I read Stickman's Reader Submission called 'A Phuket Surprise'. What a gut-wrencher!!

http://www.chopsticks.net/stickman

Archived