Foorball agents - about Hauge again..

check_bin_krap

Some of you know my hate of football agents from previous posts. And especially Rune Hauge. The Norwegian who was banned by FIFA and has been in shady deals everywhere. George Grahams mate. Hauge will willingly sell his own grandmum if he can make a buck.

The Norwegian FA just closed a TV sponsorship deal. Rune Hauge was was the agent. His cut was 15 MILL USD. The Norwegian FA is built up by clubs, where parents do volountary work. For small clubs. Tax payers money also covers a lot, small grounds all across the country paid by tax money..

I hate being part of a society who sponsor this scumbag :cussing: :onfire:

I was not a fan before agents came in the picture. From what I can gather though its a double edged sword. The players are making more money but they have also put the game in a bit of unbalance as well. Plus there are too many unscrupulous ones who want to move players about every couple years to collect a fee.

Yes, the agents bloodsuck the game. If they kept within the law, I wouldn't be that mad at them.

But the situation is that football doesn't want bad publicity. Thats always FIFA and UEFA stance, go to us and do not file charges. Clubs are even threatened if they try this. Football is not isolated from the rest of society, its time they understood this! But maybe FIFA is afraid of their own corpes in the cupboard - a reference to Sepp Blatter.

Archived